Photo

More child beds in Proudspire, really simple, please help?

proudspire multiple adoptions

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

anonimouze123

anonimouze123

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

(Sorry if I do this wrong, I'm new)

Hey awesome modders! I was wondering if any of you could take a little time to help me, since I have no idea how to do this. I have the hearthfire multiple adoptions mod (http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/29249/?) enabled, and I would really like to have my family live in Proudspire, but, obviously, the vanilla homes only come with 2 child beds, not 6. I tried out Fusiontron's mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40990/?) which adds extra child beds to all the vanilla homes, but the mod puts 6 new beds in the basement replacing the armory, alchemy, and enchanting stations instead of adding 4 new child beds to the existing children's room. I tried to add the beds using the console, but I couldn't get the kids to actually sleep in them. Could one of you guys do me a HUGE favor and just add those 4 child beds in the room that's already there? Thank you sooooo much!

IceDolphin

IceDolphin

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

I'll give it a try, when i'm not feeling so lazy, should be done by tomorrow. 

anonimouze123

anonimouze123

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Thanks a million!

anonimouze123

anonimouze123

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

(If it's not too much trouble, it would be SO awesome if you could do that for Honeyside too. You definitely don't have to or anything)

Galadreal

Galadreal

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

that is not the only mod that adds the extra beds.  There are at least a few out there already,  Including my own. 

http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/44410/?

which actually started out just as a way not to lose all you enchanting and alchemy stuff when you adopted and then my brain exploded all over it. 

Edited by Galadreal, 26 May 2014 - 04:13 PM.

anonimouze123

anonimouze123

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

I know, I saw yours and really liked it but for some reason my game kept crashing when I had it installed :P. Also, I really don't want to change anything other than the children's room.

Galadreal

Galadreal

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

No worries.  Though i would be happy to help you figure out what the problem was with mine. 

Proudspire is strange in that the kids room is a completely new addition in Hearthfire, instead of a change in rooms like the other houses.  There is no space for it in the actual outside of the house, it is just kind of blobbed on there. 

anonimouze123

anonimouze123

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

No worries.  Though i would be happy to help you figure out what the problem was with mine. 

Proudspire is strange in that the kids room is a completely new addition in Hearthfire, instead of a change in rooms like the other houses.  There is no space for it in the actual outside of the house, it is just kind of blobbed on there. 

Ah, I figured out why. I don't have the Dragonborn DLC.

Galadreal

Galadreal

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

ahh, yes...version 4 did require Dragonborn.  Version 3 did not.  It remodeled only the vanilla houses and the Hearthfire houses.  Also, I am now working on a fancy version...since the last one I tried to stay close to lore friendly for the 5 original houses...now I want to do a nice version.  I am a schmo.  I need to make a small change to version 3.45, part of breezehome is slightly misaligned, but otherwise it should be fine to use, it is just ugly.

anonimouze123

anonimouze123

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

So I can download version 3? It'll work?

Also, what changes between GS versions and non GS?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: proudspire, multiple adoptions

Page loaded in: 1.060 seconds