More child beds in Proudspire, really simple, please help?

anonimouze123

Yes, version 3.45 is the most recent without Dragonborn requirement. basically if you use the General Stores Mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18340/?

it creates cloud storage. I used it in all of the houses in the General Stores version, so you would need that mod as well. The non General stores version has no other requirements except for the Hearthfire DLC. I like the cloud storage, but it is not very realistic...unless you want to go with the whole "a wizard did it" explanation. :)

Just tried out your mod. It's exactly what I was looking for; extra beds, with some little additions here and there to make it more family friendly, without shoving in a gajillion more mannequins which everyone is really obsessed with for some reason. Thank you SO much!

Not a problem. I will be putting out a version that has alot of storage for things like that (I like to display my armor) but that will be later on and in a separate custom home. Please let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions you might like to see.

Not a problem. I will be putting out a version that has a lot of storage for things like that (I like to display my armor) but that will be later on and in a separate custom home. Please let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions you might like to see.

After playing around a little more with the mod, I noticed that in Proudspire the bookshelf closest to the enchanting table is glitched, i.e. I'll put books in but it will neither display them nor have them listed in the bookshelf's inventory, effectively "eating" my books. Is there a console command or something I can use to fix it?

No. I have not had any problems with the bookshelves in Proudspire before. And I think that is just a vanilla bug. It just happens sometimes. I know some people have problems with it if they remove and old mod from a house and try out a new one, I am not sure why, but I think someone else mentioned it.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/846944689801500033/