ENBs compatible with Night and Predator Vision?

backoff521

If you set UseOriginialPostProcessing to 1, using ENB doesn't really make much difference(So it's told) and deleting the "//" in enblocal.ini kind of messes with the ENB

So...

Are there any (quality) ENB presets compatible with PredatorVision?

(I am currently using Sharpshooters preset and I really like it, but I NEED the PredatorVision)

Sharpshooters classic version uses Enb v0.102 so I don't think I'll be able to try Enhanced Night Eye. On the other hand Phinix doesn't look satisfying, I mean shadows don't look like... well... shadows. They are so weak. But I'm also using RLO which may help me make things(especially nights) look realistic. I'm gonna give it a try. Thanks

Yeah finding that magic ENB that you like and works with predator / night vision and at the same time doesn't murder your frame rate is a real pain in the ass. I've gone through 30+ to try and find that happy medium and I finally just gave up and settled on using RCRN, ELFX and just using a bare bones ENB .254 setup just for the shadows, parallax and ENBoost. This has given me the most balanced look and frame rates for my tastes. It also works with predator / night vision which I need with the darkness levels of this setup.