Fallout new vegas

evilmicevil

Even if it's Fallout 3 in a new setting, I'd be somewhat satisfied with it. Of course, for it to be really worth buying, it'd have to bring more than a few improvements. It would need to have... whatever it is that Fallout 3 has that makes me prefer it over Oblivion. I can't quite put my finger on it considering how similar the games are.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So with all that said i guess we can all just sit and wait for a great game to come out huh

new vegus might be the last new fallout i play for a long time because ill most likely be in Iraq by the time fallout 4 comes out. so this ones gotta be good

You know what would be cool? if this game takes place earlier then the events of fallout 3

then wouldn’t be cool if you could return to the pitt and help lead the Brotherhood scourge.

wipe out Wernher's family. and get to know Ashur before he became....Lord of the Pitt!

that would be neat. also it would be cool if they had an arena like the thunder dome that we can go fight at.

ohh and lastly.....we need a chainsaw. really need a chainsaw!

Since I've decided to look at what you guys think about New Vegas I will now write down what I want.

New Vegas is being made by the very same people who made Fallout 1 and Fallout 2 (maybe Tacticas as well, I can't remember). Yes, for those of you that know the previous creatiors, Black Isle Studios are coming back onto the Fallout scene, under the name of the new company Obisidian. For those of you that may not know, the population of New Reno in Fallout 2 made reference to New Vegas, or it was your companion Cassidy (I really can't remember which and this is UNCOMFIRMED for me).

Now that I have cleared, hopefully, some stuff up, I will tell you what I expect in New Vegas.

Fallout 2 had humourous dialogue in it, and as such I would like to see some dialogue that would make me laugh. Also Fallout 2 had a bit more...Adult References in it then Fallout 1 and Fallout 3 had, which is ok the first time you actually play it (they made me laugh) but after a while it becomes a bore. Hopefully (hey, it is NEW VEGAS) they don't put as much of that stuff in New Vegas as they did Fallout 2. And the final thing I'm looking for is a sandbox game. Even if they do make it with the same game engine as Fallout 3, they may not make it sandbox style. Fallout 2 was sorta like a sandbox type game, but you had these visions whenever your tribe is telling you to "Hurry the *BEEP* up!". A full sandbox game, with no ending after the main quest, although an ending cinemetic is cool but regain control of your character after it, would be awesome.

I did read (UNCOMFIRMED) about one of the things you can do in New Vegas, and that was choose backgrounds (kinda like the Fallout 3 version of Alternate Start: Roleplayers, only with full scripting and people saying nice things to you when you are inside the faction). I doubt this is really a part of New Vegas, but that is something I would like to see in the game.

Peace out.

Another thing that I hope for is that the whole game would be twice the size of Fallout 3 and it'll take you twice as much time to complete it.

Honestly, I would rather it be the same size or shorter than Fallout 3... More content in a shorter amount of time would be nice, but after going through Fallout 3 twice and doing all f the sidequests it took more than enough time to complete.

I'm hoping that whatever happens in New Vegas, STAYS in New Vegas.

LOL!

I'm sure it probably will, actually, since it's a separate game, not a fallout expansion.

I suppose the radscorpions will be those local big yellow ones this time?

I hope that many of the landmarks are still recognizable.

Hey, you know what would be funny? What if instead of the city of sin it had become a church state?