Interesting Things

Tiel

What do you call second-rate stuff?

Well, you could try a cave/tomb near Gnisis, across the river from the guy who lost his pants....nice stuff in there.

A tomb on the road from Balmora to Suran, near Sterdecan's (sp? can't remember the guy's name exactly) farm also has some good loot....

Dwemer ruins are good places to loot too

And if you feel really brave you could check out the odd Daedric ruin....

My personal favorite is looting the House vaults in Vivec. They have some really high quality goods in there, but the doors are locked and trapped at 90+ I think. You need serious skills to get in there, but it's worth every penny spent. Gold, jewels, crazy cool weapons and armor...ah...like taking candy from a baby. A really fat, stupid baby. :ph34r:

there is a Daedric Ruin next to the Urkalashi (sp) camp in the ashlands near the west coast. to the south west of those ruins (not too far) is a cave with some people in it. Kill the people and search the cave for the underwater tunnel and swim along to find yourself among some daedric ruins. Kille whatever is there and open up the tomb to find probably the highest concentration of Daedric stuff in a single area in the game. Claymore, Battle Axe, Staff, and I think a Katana and maybe some other stuff. It's nuts, but you have to be really ready to take on some rather protective gaurdians.

Archived