Heavy Traffic ×

Interesting Things

Tiel

If your talking artifacts most of them involve quests,

If you can manage to get the stuff in the chests near divath fyr you can get probably the best light cuirass and one hell of a kickass longsword.

Other nifty items can be aquired by doing the deadric quests, if you come across a statue and its got a name when your crosshair is over it try activating it.

Theres also alot of neat artifacts to be found in the caves and ruins surounding dagon fel.

for some reason i've never had a character who was huge into artifact hunting....dunno why though cause there are a lot of really fantastic artifacts in the game. best i got was trueflame and hopesfire, but that was because of tribunal.

maybe it's time i made an artifact hunter eh?

If you are over lev 20 fighter you can go after some good stuff those meanies are wearing. For example - there is a shrine of Ashalmavia east of Ald Velothi. In the left wall of main hall is a cave leading to a place called The Sunken Vaults or something like that. In there you will need levitation not water breathing as it may seem. Find a guy in the maze of broken beams and kill him. You will get ebony cuirass, boots and pouldrons plus good daedric weapon. This caracter is carrying 200+ lbs of stuff and every item is worth a five digit sum in septims.

Another place - Omaren AT east of Sadrith Mora. Fight through the tomb and pass through underwater tunnel to daedric ruins. This place is some kind of ancient forge. Do lots of levitation until you have looted chest hanging above lava pit in the middle of forge and searched all balconies around the cavern. Lots of unique stuff in there and skill books.

Another money making tip: collect soul gems and fill them up for selling. Best weapon for this is Umbra sword with soultrap spell. Up to now the best place filled with grand soul gems I have found is smuggler's cave called Zanabi just over the mountains west of Balmora. Found 8 grands and lots of smaller ones in there.

Question for guru's: how many places do you know in Vvardenfel where you can get raw diamonds - the same way like raw ebony or glass?

Question for guru's: how many places do you know in Vvardenfel where you can get raw diamonds - the same way like raw ebony or glass?

I think its only one. This however formed a seperate thread called "diamond mines" (may have been spelt funny though so keep looking) belive it was in the general morrowind section

I think its only one. This however formed a seperate thread called "diamond mines" (may have been spelt funny though so keep looking) belive it was in the general morrowind section

yeah its dimond mines, its all in there

Archived