Blackadder Quest/ Companion

kieranfoy

Sweet, d00d.

Can't wait to see the pretties.

If you ever get interested in armor or clothing, just check my siggy. Some of it's just cutting and pasting vanilla stuff, good to cut your teeth on.

Also, I don't think it's sunken in. We're getting a theme song, like the Blackadder theme... done by a PROFESSIONAL composer from Greece. Whose work is awesome.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh NIIICE! sorry I forgot to reply to that bit :L

So looks like it's all picking back up, I've also learnt how to make professional looking tree's in blender which is pretty cool, I've also learn how to make new eyes like really perfect eyes to :)

I'm working on Miggin's Pie Shop right now. Any particulars you want included, Kieran?

Also, I think we should get together a list of which quests we want to implement first, basically what makes up the main quest-line?

Once we get the main quest-line finished we can start work on side-quests and build them as additions.

This would give us a focus, so we don't get side-tracked and we can get the core of the project done.

Then, once the main piece is completed we can build on the characters and locations we created.

Cool.

No, no particulars. You're as much of a fan as I, so you know how it looks.

As for the quest, it works like this:

George contacts you, explains the inheritance. Heavenly monks arrest you. In Aetherius, Alessia lectures you and gives you several quests you have to perform to save your soul, which can be completed in any order.

You do them, and she condems you to punishment anyway, 'cause that's how the gods roll. George comes up and explains that, as a member of an other-worldy family, and one full of atheists and blasphemers at that, you and yours are out of the Divine's jurisdiction, and you *censored* off to more inviting climes, inheriting the family fortune.

Which is epic.

Okay, I've got an idea, but I think I'll need L33's help on it.

I noticed in the second series that Blackadder's livery chain (the necklace like Haskill has) has the Blackadder emblem on it.

http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz84/zprospero/Blackadder.jpg

This is Haskill's livery chain.

http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz84/zprospero/baLiveryChain.jpg

My idea was to remove the chain from the Haskill outfit we're using completely (which is a bit difficult considering it's a single mesh) then we might be able to get AlienSlof's permission to use one of her neck-chains from this mod, Slof's Neck Chains, and add what I've made here:

http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz84/zprospero/BlackadderAmulet.jpg

That way the necklace would be separate from the outfit, then L33 and I would have to work to combine the amulet piece I created with the chain and weight-paint it.

Oh, awesome!

My gods, Z, you always have the best ideas. That's a gorgeous emblem, and I can just imagine how it would look on the rainment. And, my goodness, I've seen what the combination of the two of you working on one outfit does, so all I can say is, go for it!

You two make the best team.

I've been working to reconstruct the script, but it's been rather slow going, and my muse has been off having an affair with the personification of 40k, as you can see by my requests (like that Mechanicus robe you're doing), so I'm having trouble focussing. Never fear, though, for I am working on it!

Anyway, do you want me to PM Slof?

Just an update: I've successfully managed to remove the livery chain from the Haskill suit mesh, as you can see below.

I tested it out and it didn't mess with the animations or weight-painting any.

http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz84/zprospero/haskillWOLivery.jpg

I'll have to do the same to the female mesh, but, other than being tedious, it's not hard to do.