fps in game around 5

kiab95

Ok so, I'm on a laptop, and I've downloaded razer game booster, tweaked alot of ini files, and I've seen a big difference, but

In the quest journal, I get a nice 65fps

But in the actual game, I get 5, 7 if I'm lucky.

I need help, bad.

ok, thanks Newbie!

my laptop....

pentium ® Dual Core CPU

3.00 gb (RAM)

and

64 bit operating system

HI, First ...the person that posted above you is not named "Newbie" that was ..".nicoleskyrimnexus" just like your name is not "Stranger", Its ....Kiab95,. Look to the Top name,: The name above the picture changes by the amount of posts one has...Like my name is not .."Old hand" Its Camaro....:) But the OLD part is correct...lmao.

Second, anyone wanting to help need more info on your System, IF you only have 3 GB system RAM , a dual core, and only 512 MB GPU then yes you are going to get about 5-20 FPS. AS that would be below the recommend specs to play the game.

So Model # of lappy, or at min, the amount of VRAM (GPU's memory) you have to work with.

Speed of your CPU (Processor) will help also.

:)

it might help to tone down your graphics settings if you haven't already and maybe even use the skyrim halfsized mod. I use that on a windows 7 64 bit, 2.5GHz, intel hd 3000 graphics, 6GB ram laptop and I can run at least the texture detail at high.