Request: Black Witch Robe Alterations

xiphias

So, I'm in a love-hate relationship with the Black Witch Robe. The stats on it are among the best in the game and it's overall shape is quite pleasing for Fashion Souls. However, there are a couple things that irk me about it and I'm hoping they can be changed.

1. The puffy cuffs. I'd like these to be slimmed down if possible. Probably would have to edit the mesh which I know is impossible, but figured I'd ask anyway. Possibly change the lighter color to match the rest of the robe? I'm not quite sure if I'd like that better though... Still, I can tolerate the puffy cuffs so it's not as important as the next change.

2. The open back. I can't stand this. If the back was closed I would have pretty much no qualms in using the robe. I'm really hoping it's just a transparent texture there and all someone needs to do is paint over it (in a manner that blends with the rest of the robe, of course). From what I've seen making textures transparent is a problem right now, but hopefully making a transparent texture visible won't be. Then again the mesh may be designed with the open back and I'm out of luck either way. I sure hope not.

#2 is by far the most important to me and I would be most appreciative of anyone that can do it. I'd like #1 as well, obviously, but without #2 there's really no point, IMO.

Please let me know if you're able to figure anything out and thanks.

Have you tried painting over the body itself to match the robe?

This could be seen as a good idea for offline gameplay (since I can't recall any NPC that doesn't wear chest-piece).

However, in online gameplay, many people go shirtless... and by changing body texture this would make all other players have colored spots on their back. Which would make them look silly and break the immersion in the game.

Was going to encourage someone to try out Pluche's idea, but CookieDynamics brings up a good point. I guess my best option if I ever want to wear the robe is to create a new character and make her skin color as close as possible to the robe. Again, thanks for the help and ideas guys.