Keep crashing after changing gender

animemasta88

I keep crashing after trying to change my gender. I can change race relatively fine, however the gender thing screws me up. I've tried several things, like disabling all of the more recently added mods, anything that has to do with character creation so long as it is in my mod list. I've tried the precache killer, as well as the straight starting up as a female workaround mods as well. I'm pretty lost, I'm afraid. Maybe I'm missing something? Maybe there's a patch with something that I didn't notice?

My apoolgies, I skimmed your message and jamp to the conclusion. I think it safe to say it's probably one of those Female Body mods conflicting or with incorrect priorities. I only use SevenBase so I'm not sure what they should be. Have you checked the mod pages for them? Do you have the TPPB version of CBBE? Again, I'm shooting in the dark as I've never had Caliantes Body mods. Basically, didd you follow this;

"BodySlide An application that allows you to customise the body shape to have pretty much any proportions you want. This tool also has the Breast and Butt Physics option; if you wish to use T/BBP, you must install a T/BBP mod before you install any part of CBBE/BodySlide to prevent CTDs. Also for BodySlide is an 'Extra Presets' pack, which includes twenty presets where the shape is 80-90% identical to various Oblivion and Skyrim female body mods, such as HGEC, UNP, ADEC, etc."

That's off the CBBE page. With the Breast Physics you need a TBBP body so I'm guessing that step needs to be done 1st. Other than that all I can suggest is double cheking your body mods as they will most definately be the cause, you might just have the wrong one overwiting another etc.

Just noticed the optional file on the Breast Physics page, do u have that?

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i have the same problem but i fix it. in my case is i dont have a skeleton when i install Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT first than skeleton. then when i try the game and change my pc sex it crash. then i try to install a skeleton and its done, no more crashing. try some. but its diferent problems out there, but give it a shot.

sorry for my bad english tho :happy:

good luck :thumbsup: