Making Dawnspire Multiple Adoption

TheBrandamonium

So I was checking out the best custom homes and I'd have to say Sjogga's Dawnspire is where it's at. With the custom theme, automatic sorting and the whatnot, it seems like the perfect home.

Only problem is, it's not set up for TMPhoenix's Multiple Adoptions mod. I'm big on the adoption aspect of the game and I'd love to use this home, but I have to go with the houses that allow adoption. Luckily, TMP has added a nifty how-to with his mod to allow people to add his mod to their homes.

Unfortunately, I'm just not very good at modding. I tried to look at it to see if I could, but alas, I'm dumb. Dumb as hell.

So my question is; are there any modders out there who would be kind enough to alter this house a bit and throw that in there? That is with Sjogga's permission of course. I've tried contacting him and posted the same question on the Dawnspire's forum, but to no avail. I figured someone else might have better luck.

It's a really cool mod and, in my opinion, only missing one thing, and this is it.

Thanks in advance,

BrandonLonehart.