OPERATION EAGLE CLAW

QUEST/FACTION MOD BY NARMZ

General Description

Want to rebuild your home? Want to serve your country? Then join one of our branches of the United States Military today!

200 years ago, U.S and China went head to head in a nuclear exhange which rendered much of the world a barren wasteland. In the time leading up, various politicians, industry leaders, high ranking military officials, even the President of the United States himself escaped to the salvation of Poseidon Oil Rig, believing that they left everyone else behind to fend for themselves. The newly recruited Scribe Dermot McNeely has intercepted a radio transmission on a handheld device which he discovered en route to the Capitol Wasteland, overhearing chatter on a secure military frequency. The Lone Wanderer is about to drafted into a top secret black budget project that has been 2 centuries in the making.

Features

TBA. I am looking to implement the following - New Armor, weapons, new worldspace, renovation of an important building in DC, pilotable Vertibird (dependent on choices made), new perks (varies on choices made), new companions and followers. New rival faction with a complete lore friendly backstory! Expect bullets, bombs, battles and battalions!

THIS IS NOT AN "ARMY" MOD ALONE. UPON COMPLETION OF 1ST CHAPTER (ROUGHLY 4 MISSIONS TO BEGIN WITH) THE PLAYER WILL BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE FOLLOWING -

U.S ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS (NEW PERKS, EQUIPMENT)

U.S ARMY 82ND AIRBORNE DIVISION (PERKS, EQUIPMENT, NEW FAST TRAVEL METHOD(PROPOSED)

U.S AIR FORCE (PERKS, EQUIPMENT, VERTIBIRD(PROPOSED)

U.S AIR FORCE COMBAT CONTROL BLUE BERETS (PERKS, EQUIPMENT)

U.S MARINE CORPS (PERKS, EQUIPMENT)

U.S NAVY (PERKS, EQUIPMENT)

THE PLAYER WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO GO UP IN RANK WHICH RESULTS IN PAY INCREASE TO BASIC WAGE PAID WEEKLY.

Requirements

All DLC's as I am looking to take elements from all and even implement parts of the mod to directly involve the DLCs, Point Lookout in particular.

NOTE

I, like many of you reading this enjoy other popular mods and I am building this with the least amount of over lapping content as possible.

I will not be using any buildings/locations that are presently being utilised by the following mods -

AQFH 3

MERC 2

MOTHERSHIP ZETA CREW

AWOP

QUO VAGIS

PROJECT GENESIS

I WILL ALSO AVOID PRODUCING ANY QUESTS WHICH INVOLVE THE FOLLOWING AREAS AS THESE HAVE BEEN USED TO DEATH AND f*** WITH PEOPLES SCRIPTS

MEGATON (THE U.S MILITARY HAVE NO INTEREST IN A SHANTY TOWN SURROUNDING A NUCLEAR WARHEAD)

RIVET CITY (ALTHOUGH A DECOMISSIONED US NAVAL WARSHIP, TOO MANY MODS USE RIVET CITY)

REPUBLIC OF DAVE (MINISCLE HICK SHACK "TOWN" LEAD BY A MEGLOMANIAC SERVES NO PURPOSE WSE)

TENPENNY TOWER (POSH TOWER BLOCK STICKS OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB, JUST BEGGING TO GET BOMED)

AREFU (ARE YOU SERIOUS? COUPLE OF GARDEN SHEDS ON A STRUCTURALLY UNSTABLE FLYOVER, NO SIR!)

MOTHERSHIP ZETA (OUT OF RESPECT FOR TSC CREW, ALTHOUGH ZETA AINT THE ONLY ALIEN SHIP OUT THERE)

NEW AREAS THAT I WILL/VERY MUCH WANT TO INCORPERATE -

A HUGE (YES I MEAN HUGE!) MILITARY BASE ON THE EAST COAST (TBA)

THE DAMOCLES CORPORATION HQ (NEW FACTION)

REVAMPED L.O.B ENTERPRISES HQ (WITH NEW AREAS)

ARMY RESEARCH LABORATORY (IT ACTUALLY EXISTS)

NAVAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE (WASN'T HORACE PINKERTON A MEMBER?)

FORT KNOX (YES I AM BEING SERIOUS)

VARIOUS OUTPOSTS, OBSERVATION AREAS, SNIPER POSITIONS. MORE TO COME.

ANY QUESTIONS, CRITICISM, FEEDBACK, BIG UPS ETC ARE ALWAYS WELCOME. BUT DO NOTE THAT THIS IS MY 1ST MOD AND I AM WORKING ON THIS ON MY OWN SO I AM NOT FULLY AWARE OF WHAT IS ENTIRELY FEASABLE AND WHAT ISN'T, WHICH WILL BE MADE CLEARER WITH TRIAL AND ERROR.

Edited by Narmz

• 2 months later...

Ah, finally people are beginning to take note of this, was a bit demoralised by lack of feedback on this to tell the truth. This would be packed with everything most modders want to see, quests, storyline (lore friendly!), companions, weapons, armor, another home. I still have very big ideas for this that I havent even mentioned on here, let me know wot u guys think...feedback, suggestions, criticism, lets hear it.