basically guys im in the process of creating a bunker for a mod quest im working on and a critical part of the design is to have a balcony with a force field looking down on another room. The best way I can see to do this is another room underneath with the same side pieces and walls only larger and middle floor pieces. The problem is the ceiling from the floor pieces is far to short and was wondering if there was any way (preferably simple) to set the ceiling height of floor pieces to make one large balcony room (think vault tall rooms) but with my own set height using a non vault theme. thx

• 2 weeks later...

Give me a screen shot of the pieces in the geck live, right of your desk top.

If if the files used are renamed and set into a separate folder, mesh files, then you can reduce the amount of pieces used for the lower floor and increase their individual size, for instance, instead of 8 pieces, you use only 4, but these are increased in size to match the horizontal and vertical properties of the cell.

you need to make sure the items used are NOT used by any other mods so prior to building the unique cells and pieces, you need to rename your pieces so no one Else's mos clash nor will the game clash with it.

Just an idea.

kitty

Edited by Purr4me