Heavy Traffic ×

How to use a Xbox 360 Gamepad for Elder Scrolls Arena

LegoManIAm94

I have found a way to use a Xbox 360 Gamepad for Arena. And since Arena is now free to download of The Elder Scrolls website I was willing to make this possible. If you like the Morrowind controls better use Arenorrowind but if you like the Oblivion controls better use Arenblivion. It is different then Morrowind and Oblivion since the X-Axis Movement is Turn and not Strafe.

Controls

Here are the controls for each one. It will first say the controller button, then the action, then the keyboard button so if you want to customise your controls in options you can use this list.

Arenblivion

A-Activate

B-Menu

X-Ready Weapon

Y-Jump

RB-Cast

LB-Logbook

RT-Attack

LT-Jump

Start-Pause

Back-Rest

Right Joystick-Right Click (For Getting World Map)-Right Click

Arenorrowind

A-Activate

B-Menu

X-Ready Weapon

Y-Cast

RB-Rest

LB-Logbook

RT-Attack

LT-Jump

Start-Pause

Right Joystick-Right Click (For Getting World Map)-Right Click

Requirements

Arena

Wired Xbox 360 Gamepad (PC Version)

Install the software that comes with your controller first. Then download JoyToKey and ControlMK. Then download the files here and put the cfg. file in the JoyToKey folder. Then install ControlMK and put the pro. file into the ControlMK folder.

Then run ControlMK. In ControlMK select the Xbox 360 gamepad in Controllers Found, Then in activate controllers select the Xbox 360 Gamepad. Then it should say under it Arena. If not select profiles and then select Arena. Then run JoyToKey and you should see Arenorrowind or Arenblivion on the right side of the window. Click on it.

If you want go Here to find out how to play Arena on your TV. I will recommend that you use a wireless keyboard to for typing the locations on the map. You can use the controller also but typing may be needed.