I recently purchased the Game of the Year Edition for PC and am moving over from console. I am dealing with an incredibly frustrating bug right now. Dead Money simply will not work. At first I believed this to be due to some of the mods I was running (FOOK AWOP and Project Brail were the biggest ones). First, I tried turning off the mods. Did not work. Next, I tried reinstalling. Did not work. Then I completely purged all of the mods and reinstalled (three times plus a game cash verification). The game acknowledges that Dead Money exists and has been downloaded, but once actually playing, no radio message, no quest, no pop up, nothing. I know some people have also dealt with this bug.

If any of you have fixed this or experienced it please help me, this is incredibly frustrating and ridiculous.

Have you tried going to the bunker that starts it? It's a little south of Camp Forlorn Hope. More like south by southeast. There is a boobytrap in the bunker that starts it when you walk past a certain point.

I know that's not what you were hoping for, but it's worth a try to at least see where the problem lies. If it's not on your radio, and there's no bunker, then it just didn't load. If the bunker is there, though, but it's not on your radio, then the problemis somewhere else.