Staff account compromise. What's happened and an apology.

Dark0ne

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure if this is helpful, but i am a uk user and can report that i have also had the fake java updater thing, but on the fallout wiki rather than here, so maybe that can help find the culprit, especially if nexus and fallout wiki use different ad providers, however i dont know to much about ad servers so i cant do much other than this report

I do not know how people can get scammed like that, I usually look for modifications with the most endossements and downloads. And also, what is there to steal from another user account anyway beside games modifications? These guys are ridiculous...

Thanks for the heads up, I'm glad it's fixed. Some hackers really need to think about their motives. Infecting a site that's about free stuff for people, really...

Hackers,

instead of just fixing the site, i would like to someone tracking out who the hacker or hackers are, then post their name , address and ip address to the world so we can go ruin their lives as they carelessly have to many others. Take away their privacy rights, put them on tracking bracelets, ban them from touching a computer or a phone, take away all their assets. BUTtThe authorities are too lazy to take action so they'll keep hacking.

Hacking is the fastest growing crime.