Warhammer Mod

clockout1

For anyone who still cares, I have an announcement and a question.

First off, THIS IS NOT DEAD! I am still actively working on this dungeon, and help is always welcome. You don't need to know anything about Warhammer to help because I don't either. Oh and by the way, the last video is outdated, I'll make a new one ASAP.

Now, the question. I am running out of ideas to make the dungeon scarier. The pop-up-in-your-face thing is way to old and barely even startling anymore, so I need some help for a slow buildup of horror.

For example, at certain points throughout the dungeon, you will be teleported to corridors made of shiny black rock, and hopefully I can create a soundspot to go with it- creepy whispering. Also, taking inspiration from Ivellon, I would like to script random footstep sounds that have absolutely no source.

So, any other ideas?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either flickering lights, or lights that fade one at a time..I've always loved cliché stuff. Some creepy sounds every now and then, spiderwebs, that sort of thing.

Thanks to all of you:

@Shadowace: In a pitch black dungeon, random flickering lights would be pretty creepy.

@Zprospero: I am already using tons of cobwebs, but those look much much better.

And lastly, @L33Nexus: Zombies in cages are always scary

EDIT: Yes, those SI zombies scared the crap out of me too.

@Shadowace: In a pitch black dungeon, random flickering lights would be pretty creepy.

Yay my idea owns...especially if the lights are off in the distance...

I was at one time going to try and create Grendle from Beowulf... that thing freaks me out XD that would be very scary to see in oblivion :O

Something I made is kinda sorta vaguely related to that: ogres retextured blood-red.

How about...ghosts textured blood-red o.O