Trying to rebuild and make the perfect skyrim game

ImWarpedd

Thanks a lot dude, I'll try some more of this tomorrow.

Hey, sorry to respond to late, I've been quite busy with exams. I tried that camera mod but it didn't change very much so I'm pretty confused with it. Anyways, I added whatever mods you had that I didn't but I'm still not getting the game i'm looking for.. I think the biggest issue is just the graphics problem and the fact that some mods make the game not feel genuine enough (I want the game to feel like as though the mods were always there as opposed to buggy/unrealistic for the game itself) Not sure what advice you can offer me but yeah still facing around the same issues as last week.

Customizable Camera is essential for 3rd Person players like yourself. Tweak the settings in the MCM to fit your tastes. Personally, I change the default camera setting to "Center - Above." Then, increase the combat zoom to about 30-35, and enable "Adaptive Sneaking" and set the camera distance for adaptive sneaking to about 40-45. Oh, and the FOV (1st person) to 85-90. After making these changes, open up the in-game interface menu that lets you choose items, magic, map, etc. This finalizes the customizable camera settings.

Thanks a lot dude, I'll try some more of this tomorrow.

Hey, sorry to respond to late, I've been quite busy with exams. I tried that camera mod but it didn't change very much so I'm pretty confused with it. Anyways, I added whatever mods you had that I didn't but I'm still not getting the game i'm looking for.. I think the biggest issue is just the graphics problem and the fact that some mods make the game not feel genuine enough (I want the game to feel like as though the mods were always there as opposed to buggy/unrealistic for the game itself) Not sure what advice you can offer me but yeah still facing around the same issues as last week.

Which mods did you find particularly buggy/non-immersive?

You can also check out the Immersion category on the Nexus.

I find that a lot of my armor mods tend to be rather unimmersive in the ways you aquire them, it also seems that most of them only I can obtain. I have a few armor compilations that give tons of new armor to enemies, which I like a lot. I think my biggest issue with it is I'm finding it hard to make my skyrim game feel "genuine".

As for the customizable Camera, I'm going to try that right now and see if I like it. Thank you for the advice. :)

Customizable Camera is essential for 3rd Person players like yourself. Tweak the settings in the MCM to fit your tastes. Personally, I change the default camera setting to "Center - Above." Then, increase the combat zoom to about 30-35, and enable "Adaptive Sneaking" and set the camera distance for adaptive sneaking to about 40-45. Oh, and the FOV (1st person) to 85-90. After making these changes, open up the in-game interface menu that lets you choose items, magic, map, etc. This finalizes the customizable camera settings.

I just made these changes now and man is it better, thanks a lot dude.

I find that a lot of my armor mods tend to be rather unimmersive in the ways you aquire them, it also seems that most of them only I can obtain. I have a few armor compilations that give tons of new armor to enemies, which I like a lot. I think my biggest issue with it is I'm finding it hard to make my skyrim game feel "genuine".

I think you should stick with those big armor compilations - Immersive Armors, Omegared's Armor Compilation, things like that. Also, I believe there's a utility that distributes things from mods into the world. I'll get back to you if I find it.

I found it! Lootification distributes the items from mods into the world, both normal and enchanted. If you check out the Requirements button on the mod page, you can see some custom xml files.

I hope that helps.

Edited by Matthiaswagg

I think you should stick with those big armor compilations - Immersive Armors, Omegared's Armor Compilation, things like that. Also, I believe there's a utility that distributes things from mods into the world. I'll get back to you if I find it.

I found it! Lootification distributes the items from mods into the world, both normal and enchanted. If you check out the Requirements button on the mod page, you can see some custom xml files.

I hope that helps.

I'm gonna give it a try when I have a chance and i'll let you know how it works for me, thankfully after fishing around on the page I found some pretty cool weapon/armor compilations I didn't have yet that i'll be trying out too, namely crafting 300.