Read Me: Reporting Bugs

Dark0ne

Hi there,

First of all thanks for taking the time to report a bug with the file system. Please make sure you read this to help me out in sorting your problem sooner.

When making a bug report please include the following in a new forum post:

• The address of the page that you're experiencing problems on
  • An overview of what you're attempting to do
  • Any errors you received

I'm extremely busy so please be patient when waiting for a response.

Thank you.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have had this problem before this but it hasn't really bothered me until now because now it is on a larger scale. Before I found some files that had screenshots of the mod but that was with only a few files. Now every file I look at that has screenshots won't load them. When I look where it has a description of the mod it shows the screenshot but when I click the picture to get a larger version of it I get this message:

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user: 'tes@localhost' (Using password: NO) in /home/tes/public_html/files/functions.php on line 300

Warning: mysql_select_db(): Access denied for user: 'tes@localhost' (Using password: NO) in /home/tes/public_html/files/functions.php on line 301

Warning: mysql_select_db(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/tes/public_html/files/functions.php on line 301

Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user: 'tes@localhost' (Using password: NO) in /home/tes/public_html/files/image.php on line 6

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/tes/public_html/files/image.php on line 6

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/tes/public_html/files/image.php on line 7

Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user: 'tes@localhost' (Using password: NO) in /home/tes/public_html/files/functions.php on line 106

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/tes/public_html/files/functions.php on line 106

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/tes/public_html/files/functions.php on line 107

Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user: 'tes@localhost' (Using password: NO) in /home/tes/public_html/files/functions.php on line 110

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/tes/public_html/files/functions.php on line 110

So I was just wondering if it is just me or the site.

Thanks for fixing that. I have also found another one, sorry, when I am looking at a page with mulitple files. I don't know the exact files but I know one, when I go to the "All Files" page each of the files have this message over them:

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user: 'tes@localhost' (Using password: NO) in /home/tes/public_html/files/functions.php on line 42

Sorry I just feel bad that I am the only one reporting these.

Anyways I just thought that you would want to know about this also.

Please get to this whenever you can I know you are very busy.

Thanks.

Whenever I try to download a mod file larger than 2mb I am asked to login even though I already am. I then login again and try to download again, but it asks me to login again.

This is because your browser isn't accepting the cookie the site is creating. This site runs off cookies. Check your security settings and make sure you allow cookies for tessource.net if necessary.

My problem is whenever I go to the "Add Files" link, it says the page isnt found.

What page is it sending you to?

I don't see image thumbnails. Therea are still borders and image count, and I can click on them to get the full screen image. Anyway, I didn't have this problem last week. I am sorry if this is something you already working on. Also, I am sure it's not my settings, because this kind of change is only on this site.