Read Me: Reporting Bugs

Dark0ne

I'm having a problem with OBSE, i want 28days later 3.0, but OBSE says i need to update the game to version 1.2.0.416, and i already HAVE that version of the game, i have GOTY edition, and it automatically updated, can someone tell me what i can do about OBSE being a pain?

Please post your problem in the main mod troublshooting thread.

This pinned thread is for reporting problems with the Nexus web sites, not mods.

Thank you.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 months later...

Okay, guess I'll stretch my fingers.

Site: http://morrowind.nexusmods.com/

Overview: I enter my username and password and click log in, so I'm trying to log on.

Problem: I click log in and it starts loading, and then nothing. It doesn't say I logged in it takes me back to the page i logged in on, the username and password screen is blank. It doesn't even say incorrect password or username, it just sends me back.

• 2 years later...

I cant log onto the skyrim nexus? I even tried changing my password but that wont work either. I have tried logging in over and over and your website no longer lets me log on. it says my password is invalid but its not. what should I do? this only started happening after I updated my nexus mod manager. but the loggin has always been a bit buggy. is there any way to fix this because I would love to download some mods.

• 1 year later...