Removing FWE's added weapons

Grogsky

I know this topic is old as hell, but could you upload your ESP to the nexus?

Seconded, I'm having a lot of texture problems with the FWE weapons and NPC's that only have melee weapons or their fists equipped because the FWE weapon they've got in their inventory isn't in their WeaponList. Would save you, me, and a lot of other people a lot of time.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey guys, vforvic was nice enough to upload a working weapon remover as a misc file under his mod MERC 2 http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/12400/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout3%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D12400&pUp=1

You can use that file to remove the weapons added from FWE? Has anyone tried this?

It'd be awesome if true since all the new weapons/ammo types make it a royal pain to keep in supply of bullets for your weapons.

• 3 years later...
I would like to remove fwe weapons, I don't see them as lore friendly (A M4 isn't lore friendly to fallout), and I would like to remove the t51c power armor too, cuz I never saw such an armor in any other fallout, and this topic was helpful cuz I deleted the armor from the armor menu in geck, and now I see some BoS knights without any armor. Now I know that I need to delete the armor from the leveled lists. Edited by Estevan14

Well, I deleted everything with "t51c" in the name in the fwe plugins using geck, opened the game, changed the timescale of fwe to match the vannilla, waited 4 days in my house, but some npcs that were meant to use power armor are still nude. When I opened geck again I didn't find anything named t51c in the leveled items lists. It appears that only some named npcs (I mean, that have a real name when u select them, instead of the generic "brotherhood of steel paladin" name) are nude, but idk if I searched enough to confirm it. If this is the case, will I need to open the edit tab of every npc in the plugin, searching for the ones that uses t51c power armors or is there another way to find every npc using that type of armor in the fwe plugin? Sorry if I spelled something wrong, I don't talk english Edited by Estevan14