T3nd0s Skyrim Redone and Touched by Dibella Armors

strataray

I am looking for a way to make the "Touched By Dibella - Standalone Vanilla Armor Clothing" (Currently Disabled by Creator) compatible with T3nd0s "Skyrim Redone .

Can anyone point me to information on how to make this compatible? I know next to nothing on modding, but I looked into it with the creation kit and all the armor values are the same for vanilla/SkyRe and TBD armors. (if you feel like doing it yourself, I'd also be grateful, but I am willing to learn.)

I can attach the TBD Armors file, but I'd like to avoid that because I don't have permissions from the creator and don't want to start anything.

I tried reproccer straight and it didn't work. It did however work for CT77's Mak07 standalone armor conversion for CBBEv3/Bodyslide2. (That's what I was using before TBD and left it installed).

After reading the instructions for Sky Reproccer I tried a few other edits and still cant get TBD armors to work. All the TBD armors have creation kit Editor ID's = ArmorIronCuirassTBD and in game names as = Dibella Iron Armor. I also made sure ReProccer was last in the load order.

I dont know enought about XML editing to know what I'm doing right or wrong. Can anyone advise?

Thanks