Winter is coming! White Walkers in Skyrim

breed13

so I've done some looking around the internet and noticed that there are almost no white walker mods for Skyrim. so I want to change that and implement the White Walkers into the north of the Skyrim world. so basically what I was thinking was what if ash spawn and or draugr received a remodel and retexture (mainly a retexture) to make them a pale blue/white with darker blue for the indentations and even add long white hair to them (I'll link a picture of them further down for those of you who don't know) or perhaps even if giants were shrunk down and retextures and made to behave like ash spawn? for the animation, in the series the white walkers rise from the ground when ever someone approaches (similar to that of the ash spawn) so I was thinking that the animation wouldn't need to much tweaking. and last but not least white walkers can only be killed to ways, by fire or what the series calls "dragon glass" which makes them explode/disintegrate, so perhaps the white walkers could be immune to everything but fire/fire enchantments and ebony weapons?

I give anyone permission to use this idea to try and make this mod a reality as long as I am given credit for the idea somewhere in the mod description and I am messaged by you first. Cheers :smile:

Edited by breed13

what if ash spawn received a remodel and retexture

Then the White Walkers would be in the south of Solstheim, a part of the island that was devastated by a volcano. Wouldn't fit with the ice image of the WW.

what if draugr received a remodel and retexture

Then the White Walkers would exclusively live in deep dungeons with no ice at all around them. Wouldn't fit neither.

Although I have no better idea I have to admit I'd like to see some of these in Skyrim.

• 3 weeks later...