So I and a co-worker are both radio Djs, sadly we work at a high school radio station and bot want some more "fun with talking". So I said "hey, I know your not a big gamer but how would you like to get involved in voice acting in games?" and she said yes. While she is preparing for a new voice for the Cyan mod we would like something more.... scripted. Were just Djs and used to given bullet points on what we have to say and we say it. So if yo want to hear us we will be broadcasting live at WWW.WbsdFm.com i will be broadcasting at 1-4pm Central time while she will be broadcasting 9am-12am central time on Thursdays.... we got other times but that's all what comes to mind. If you are interested in recruiting us email me at [email protected]

This is good. The community needs more voice acting. Why don't you record your voices saying some generic things (Hello, Goodbye, Thanks, Help, Supercalifrajalistic) on to a voice file and upload it to the internet and link it to your post. That way we do not have to track down your voices.

This is actually perfect. I'm looking for a radio dj for an ingame radio station, but if you'd like to work as a pair, then I'd love to have both of you working on some lines together! If you're interested, please let me know here, or send me a PM, and I'll let you know some more about the mod and the radio station itself.

@EsvDefcon

I always wanted to here "guests" on the radio stations. I thought it would have been cool if an PR person from the NCR, or a QandA for some random important person would be nice to here

Huh, nice idea! Thanks for this suggestion :) I'll be writing the script for it as soon as I get some voice actors ready, so I'll make sure to include this