Requiem: Further Thoughts

Adipose

Well, the mod's not bugproof, but it runs pretty well considering how extensive it is. Thing is, I'm now kinda stuck on it. First off, it deals with/copes with, a lot of little gameplay processes in vanilla Skyrim that I've always found to be a bit annoying. Second, it's rather challenging, but now that I'm becoming more comfortable with the mod I don't know that I'd be able to go back to the pre-Requiem play. Frankly, I was becoming bored with the game before Requiem came along. Okay, there'll be many of you that'll say: "Well, if you want a tougher game, just play at a higher level than Adept." While that may be true to a certain extent, playing Requiem is very nearly like playing a new game. I'm becoming more comfortable with the mod and enjoying it a lot more in the process. It's not just a matter of tougher play...I could do without a lot of that. Gameplay is now a lot more challenging in a lot of little ways, and I"m discovering more as time goes along. It's a bit like I imagine BETA testing to be. I think that the creators of TES would be well advised to take a close look at Requiem with a view toward incorporating various aspects into TESVI.

I just had an amazing thought... What if somebody were to make a Skyrim mod that allowed the player to travel to New Vegas or DC? Definitely not Lore Friendly but it would be pretty cool, eh? Kinda like TTW