Skyrim Playthroughs

LordShadowHack

Hey all, my username here is lordshadowhack, my real name is Justen.

I will be creating a youtube playlist specifically for Skyrim on my channel, basically, if you want me to do a walkthrough of a certain quest, or see certain things from Skyrim that I have, then message me, I love hearing new ideas and receiving fun new quests to play.

As always, thanks for reading.

Please, consider doing a walkthrough for the Undeath mod.

So many people fail to find/understand vital parts of the story line, and there doesn't seem to be a walkthrough that actually covers everything of this mod. If you encounter any of the known bugs, just ask me how to resolve/work around them, so that there's video documentation for that, too.

There are dozens of people having the same five questions about/problems with the mod.

I'd have done that myself a while ago, but my computer can barely run a modded Skyrim per se, left alone a video recording program.

Thanks for your offer.

Please, consider doing a walkthrough for the Undeath mod.

So many people fail to find/understand vital parts of the story line, and there doesn't seem to be a walkthrough that actually covers everything of this mod. If you encounter any of the known bugs, just ask me how to resolve/work around them, so that there's video documentation for that, too.

There are dozens of people having the same five questions about/problems with the mod.

I'd have done that myself a while ago, but my computer can barely run a modded Skyrim per se, left alone a video recording program.

Thanks for your offer.

Alrighty will do, this is my channel here -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfuiexMH4GO_-ub2O3PPZPQ

Soon the playlist will be created, and I'll play this mod for you, expect to see a playthrough either today or in the coming days.

Hmm, I already encountered a problem, but not with the mod itself, I seem to be having problems downloading it because nexus wont let me download it, I cant understand why Im unable to choose my own download mirror now, but anyways, I'll post back here when something comes up.

Hmm, I already encountered a problem, but not with the mod itself, I seem to be having problems downloading it because nexus wont let me download it, I cant understand why Im unable to choose my own download mirror now, but anyways, I'll post back here when something comes up.

Made part 1, uploaded now, dont mind the fail please xD

Also if you want to help the channel grow, like, fav sub yadda yadda, Im uploading tons more skyrim(and games in general) content in the future, so I take plenty of requests.

My playthroughs will also have commentary to add some pizz-azz(people still say that right?)

Expect the part to be uploaded within the hour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-PXOzFtXjc&feature=youtu.be

Alrighty, this quest is pretty interesting, Part 2 will be out soon or tomorrow.

The next quest per request is Oblivion Serie, Morthal Pain.

This one is pretty tough and I did this before, so I'll do it better this time.

Keep the requests coming guys xD

Uh. Thanks for your effort man.

Word of warning, it looks like you modded the hell outta your game and used console commands to set your level etc. This will probably break the Undeath quest, since it edits A LOT of locations.

What's got such a huge impact on your performance probably isn't the ENB (alone) but the grass settings. What's that, Lush Grass with custom .ini tweaks? I think my machine would fry with that alone.

Technical stuff aside, I had hoped you'd show the courier arriving and telling you to search for the caravan. That's like one of the most asked questions.

Thanks still!

Alrighty, this quest is pretty interesting, Part 2 will be out soon or tomorrow.

The next quest per request is Oblivion Serie, Morthal Pain.

This one is pretty tough and I did this before, so I'll do it better this time.

Keep the requests coming guys xD

The recording software lags my game alot. Also, this is a new game save, I tried to copy a character I had from my xbox 360 version of Skyrim.

At any rate, is the quest going along okay? I never encountered a courier for this quest to activate, does it have something to do with the unnatural way I leveled my character?