Skyrim Playthroughs

LordShadowHack

Alrighty, this quest is pretty interesting, Part 2 will be out soon or tomorrow.

The next quest per request is Oblivion Serie, Morthal Pain.

This one is pretty tough and I did this before, so I'll do it better this time.

Keep the requests coming guys xD

The recording software lags my game a lot. Also, this is a new game save, I tried to copy a character I had from my xbox 360 version of Skyrim.

At any rate, is the quest going along okay? I never encountered a courier for this quest to activate, does it have something to do with the unnatural way I leveled my character?

Might be. So it just popped up once you started your game? That's kinda unusual. Maybe Antioch built in a failsave against a courier not showing up due to some problem, and added a level based trigger for the quest.

As for the quest, yea, so far you haven't done anything wrong. Later there are choices to be made, and if you choose the wrong option, you won't be able to become a Lich. I'd really recommend playing the mod once, because it'll get confusing as hell and you don't want to bore the audience by streaming hours and hours of you searching for some dumb small item. If you want spoilers, I could help out.

Alrighty, this quest is pretty interesting, Part 2 will be out soon or tomorrow.

The next quest per request is Oblivion Serie, Morthal Pain.

This one is pretty tough and I did this before, so I'll do it better this time.

Keep the requests coming guys xD

The recording software lags my game a lot. Also, this is a new game save, I tried to copy a character I had from my xbox 360 version of Skyrim.

At any rate, is the quest going along okay? I never encountered a courier for this quest to activate, does it have something to do with the unnatural way I leveled my character?

Might be. So it just popped up once you started your game? That's kinda unusual. Maybe Antioch built in a failsave against a courier not showing up due to some problem, and added a level based trigger for the quest.

As for the quest, yea, so far you haven't done anything wrong. Later there are choices to be made, and if you choose the wrong option, you won't be able to become a Lich. I'd really recommend playing the mod once, because it'll get confusing as hell and you don't want to bore the audience by streaming hours and hours of you searching for some dumb small item. If you want spoilers, I could help out.

Its alright, I can manage the second part, I'll keep ya updated and tell you when the 2nd part comes up