Mass Effect 2

Corehound

Haven't been on spore in ages. So modding is dead then? Curse you EA!

It's still alive... kinda

http://sporedum.net/category/news/

But the game itself has lost interest due to the repeated attempts EA has made to kill it with DRM and sucking every bit of money they can from it. They started out by shooting themselves in the foot and have since then been stabbing and gouging everything that's left. Sims 3 is in a similarly sorry state.

It's kinda amazing, how worse EA has gone in the past 2 years. I never was that big with the sims, but I always was impressed by the incredible amount of user-content for the first games. It's really embarrassing how badly EA has treated this community with sims 3. It's just to hope, that bethesda don't follow their footsteps since activision-blizzard and ubi-soft also start to drive that way, I can't see a bright gaming future.

• 1 month later...

Would some sort of pole with reference to finding the amount of players willing to support this and modders willing to have a go, make a differencve at all? I know its probably a topic thats bin a lil washed (since February) but i still play ME2 and know dudes who do to and would all love to see what the awesome minds of The Nexus have to offer, pertaining to modding.

:thumbsup: Peace :thumbsup:

:verymad: SenjuDude :verymad:

Lolz....@ jim_uk that looks like a photoshop job dude

:thumbsup: Peace :thumbsup:

:verymad: SenjuDude :verymad:

Sadly not, thats one of the helmet choices I have. :biggrin:

• 2 years later...