power armor jump super jump

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

zancoo

zancoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

I was running around with my power armor equipped and killing bandits and you know, doing stuffs...

But then as i started a gunfight, i wondered, "why cant i get on top of that roof and take advantage of the height?"

So i searched the nexus and only found jump mods that alters the standard jump, so that the character ALWAYS jump like 5-10 times higher, and i dont want that. didnt find any good jetpack mods either.

basically, i want to be able to do super jumps with my power armor, but to keep it simple - what i want is this --> http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/34131/?

that way i can chose when to do it even without power armor, and i think/believe it's quite a simple mod

I wont cry if its not possible, i just think it would be cool and that perhaps others also would like it, cheers!  :blush:

Danny159

Danny159

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Maybe some special jumping power armour that increases your jumping when equipped?

Perhaps with a jetpack on the back XD

devinpatterson

devinpatterson

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,605 posts

sorry don't have time to check out the skyrim mod, but yes you can dynamically alter your jump height (via NVSE's SetNumericGameSetting) and attach it to a hotkey in a quest script.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: power armor, jump, super jump

Page loaded in: 0.999 seconds