darkmoonct

Yeah I was wondering has made a mod where they replace the default ED-E with the one from Lonesome Road...I like the look of the one from Lonesome road a lot better than the normal one found in Primm. If not I was wondering if and talented modders could create one?

Yeah I was wondering has made a mod where they replace the default ED-E with the one from Lonesome Road...I like the look of the one from Lonesome road a lot better than the normal one found in Primm. If not I was wondering if and talented modders could create one?

If it's just the model you want swapped (to ED-E LR) then no worries. I'll do that for you right now.

I started putting together a new ED-E that has all of the ED-E LR dialog and animations but got distracted. I believe Nivea is planning on putting one together.

This changes the default new vegas ED-E to the lonesome road ED-E;

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aj6jpara43mxhdf/LR_ED-E.rar

The upgraded versions of New Vegas ED-E are untouched. You have a choice of changing them to the LR ED-E as well or (time and skill permitting) I can tray and add the physical differences from the upgraded NV ED-Es (I think it's mostly just adding vacuum tubes).

On a unrelated note avast is now flagging & blocking powerup's library (geckpu-nv-14.dll), so that's.........interesting :facepalm:

Thank you so much for this...I always liked the appearance of LR ED-E his armor,weapon,and how his/its antentas face down...Like i said thanks!