Mage Role-play set up.

theBreadThief

So I am thinking about starting a new character as a mage.

I need as many (mostly visual) mods as I can get to make the experience better.

So far I have:

-colorful magic

-midas magic

-smart cast

-balanced magic

-Magic Duel Reborn

-Some mod that makes lighting effects (like a torch, but different colors) whenever a spell is in your hand.

I need some more if possible or suggestions on good mods that make magic more fun and aesthetically better. Thanks

Apocalypse Spell Package is a must! And if you want to try some SKSE mods, you may also want to pick up Staves of Skyrim too if you'd like different variations of staves! :D There's also Immersive Sounds Magic as well. That hasn't left my load order at all.

Edit:

Seen you already have Reborn listed! That's awesome! :D

Edited by pheo3309

Apocalypse Spell Package is a must! And if you want to try some SKSE mods, you may also want to pick up Staves of Skyrim too if you'd like different variations of staves! :D There's also Immersive Sounds Magic as well. That hasn't left my load order at all.

Edit:

Seen you already have Reborn listed! That's awesome! :D

Okay great I'll check it out

For visual mods:You should check out New Animation for Magic, it adds some cool animations for casting spells. I also use Cinematic Fire Effects (It improves fire spells but it also works on all fire sources in skyrim which might not be what you want) and Deadly Spell Impacts. I know you want visual mods but I would recommend checking out Forgotten Magic Redone , Deadly Dragon Spells and Spell Sneak Attacks for gameplay purposes. Also I don't like using 100% magicka reduction gear so I use Faster Combat Magicka Regen to compensate for it.