CTD on Fast Travel

septembersun

When I attempt to fast travel from Bleak Falls Barrow(the exit) to Riverwood I crash to my desktop after 3~ seconds of loading. It doesn't fail as everytime I attempt to travel there, it crashes.

No warning or anything. I have multiple mods installed and i'm wondering if anyone knows of a confliction of some sort and LOOT just isn't catching it or some such. I googled my problem and it sounds like problems from 2011 on game release? I'm thinking it's a lack of ram or vram but I have over 4gb of ram.... I don't understand... Its really frustrating because the game has become unplayable and unstable the more hours I put in... Ive lost hundreds of hours of gameplay and I cannot fix the problem.

• Skyrim.esm
    CRC: C665FD56
  • Update.esm
    CRC: E5B67BDA
    Add: Delev, Relev
    • Warning: Contains 92 ITM records and 3 UDR records. Clean with TES5Edit.
  • Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
    CRC: FB709557
    Version: 2.0.4a
    Add: Delev, Names, Relev, Stats
  • Dawnguard.esm
    CRC: BD72CCF3
    • Warning: Contains 619 ITM records, 82 UDR records and 57 deleted navmeshes. Clean with TES5Edit.
  • Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
    CRC: 4FC896F3
    Version: 2.0.4
    Add: Delev, Names, Relev, Stats
  • HearthFires.esm
    CRC: AF82CE6A
    • Warning: Contains 184 ITM records, 11 UDR records and 5 deleted navmeshes. Clean with TES5Edit.
  • Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
    CRC: 77F63482
    Version: 2.0.4
    Add: Names
  • Dragonborn.esm
    CRC: A9F83BFF
    • Warning: Contains 61 ITM records, 8 UDR records and 1 deleted navmeshes. Clean with TES5Edit.
  • Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
    CRC: 8B14CDED
    Version: 2.0.4a
    Add: Delev
  • Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
    CRC: FE33A011
  • Perk-Reset-MCM.esm
    CRC: 92015352
  • HighResTexturePack01.esp
    CRC: D596F02A
  • HighResTexturePack02.esp
  • HighResTexturePack03.esp
  • Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
    CRC: 3BE2E4A3
    Version: 1.1.7
  • BardSoundsMalukah.esp
    CRC: 97E0FDC
  • BloodBank.esp
    CRC: 4D493427
  • Footprints.esp
    CRC: BFAF15E8
  • DD_Dragonborn Additions.esp
    CRC: E9879B5E
  • dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
    CRC: 910FBBF3
    • Note: Ragdolls will conflict with other mods that change the skeleton.nif. Check Custom Skeleton Replacers for compatibly with other skeleton.nif.
  • Dead Body Collision.esp
    CRC: B8B71CA1
  • Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp
    CRC: 3A253C5D
  • Disease Descriptions.esp
    CRC: 99F5028F
  • LustyArgonianMaid&SultryArgonianBard.esp
    CRC: A1024771
  • skoomacooking.esp
    CRC: AB6366E4
  • SkyUI.esp
    CRC: 9330CAF7
    Version: 4.1
  • SkyRE-Patch.esp
    CRC: 6E20ED05
  • A Simple Marriage Mod.esp
    CRC: 691E222C
  • Footprints - Ash.esp
    CRC: D3E16A61
  • SacredRingofJeebus.esp
    CRC: F4DE951C
  • potion_vampiris_lycanthropy.esp
    CRC: 718618F5
  • TradeBarter.esp
    CRC: AC24F58B
  • DD_Dawnguard Additions.esp
    CRC: DE2E9C4C
  • GoldSpell.esp
    CRC: 53EB195D
  • Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
    CRC: AFACD2E9
    • Note: Do not clean. "Dirty" edits are intentional and required for the mod to function.
  • Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
    CRC: 916E8168
    Add: Delev, Relev, Stats
  • Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
    CRC: E3577171
  • EternalTorch.esp
    CRC: 88FCDC4F
  • UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
    CRC: AC325F04
    Version: 1.2j
    • Note: For safe install need dismiss all your followers, save, delete all included mods, load again, save and install UFO. For safe uninstall or update see special instructions on mod page.
  • iHUD.esp
    CRC: 6098B756
  • Lightweightbonesandscales.esp
    CRC: AB56A723
  • OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp
    CRC: 3D5C6678
  • Skyrim Unlimited Rings And Amulets.esp
    CRC: DA30226A
  • RaceMenu.esp
    CRC: 2765B7D0
  • RaceMenuPlugin.esp
    CRC: 8A8A009F
    • Note: RaceMenuPlugin is optional and provides support to alter Height, Breast, Glute and Biceps. If you experience issues with it, disable RaceMenuPlugin.esp and inform the author.
  • Shout-tastic.esp
    CRC: 8420CD21
    Version: 1.2
    • Warning: Contains 11 ITM records. Clean with TES5Edit.
  • BreezehomePenthouse.esp
    CRC: 3EBC3D2B
  • BLESSINGS - Altar Descriptions.esp
    CRC: ED4BB953
  • FNISspells.esp
    CRC: 4F3339DE
  • alcoholiceffect.esp
    CRC: A940F7F
  • race+.esp
    CRC: CB51D561
  • FemaleOrcFix.esp
    CRC: 50E10B04
  • Run For Your Lives.esp
    CRC: DEB84611
    Version: 2.0.1
  • MorePP.esp
    CRC: EA659B06
  • skoomaeffect.esp
    CRC: 84E90CC
  • Better Vampires ML.esp
    CRC: 5D36FA91
    • Note: Contains dirty edits: Do not clean. "Dirty" edits are intentional and required for the mod to function.
  • When Vampires Attack.esp
    CRC: 6DECABA4
    Version: 2.0
  • Vampiric Sword.esp
    CRC: 1620B83C
  • ThatsRacist.esp
    CRC: 5ACF9697
  • WeightlessAxeReducedWood.esp
    CRC: 563AE8BB
  • UFO - Dragonborn AddOn.esp
    CRC: 819B9DE8
  • fFastTravelSpeedMult_4.esp
    CRC: CC1A0B4E
    Version: 1.0

If any more information is needed please inquire and I will reply, thank you.
Edited by septembersun

ok, I will try and give you some insight as to where to look. I see in the spoiler , your proficient in TESEdit.

ok, so here is a starting point, " ( Clean with TES5Edit) " that says you removed data needed for a spawn point and you had no idea what the data was used for. So ,the fast travel marker ---the point where you fast travel too is the starting point.

IF, and I stress this "IF" you saved the tesEdit back ups, move out the ones listed here in the spoiler to a safe Envelope outside of the games structure an established the backed up data you "cleaned"

sort, and DO NOT Clean them. make sure before touching that mouse, before you do any thing at all, you back up your present load order, you will need to place it's contents right back into the new load order as the Loot device scans data and ghostlike will not give you the same order, you need to focus deeply on this task and take your time.

coc markers and map markers are some times ties to each other in some cells, and scripts control the markers locations too.

if you removed data for a scripted event that appears as an error, it's not an error ,it's a hold point for that script, other wise, you end up inside a rock, a tree, underwater, or in the ground. understand ?

Test the game, see if now it does not CTD on you.

last. tried and true method , back up said save game as your gong to tras what you have here. this is step two if step 1 fails to bring results.

un-tick all mods except masters / (Elder Scrolls data) DLC content items, this includes the Un off, and any esp's not required from an install.

test in game .......if no crash. close, re-enable one mod / plugin at a time and work your way down slowly, methodically untill you get that CTD to occur again. when you find the culprit, uninstall it's Entire contents and "continue" the staged events of testing things.

use this saved game as a test device, as you should have backed up a good copy of it.

once Identified, re-establish all mods except the bad one found and test. Use the trashed saved game and verify the CTD problem is gone. Cleaning mods has led to so many disasters it just isn't funny anymore. there is a reason code is in there.

there is a reason there is an ID number for the error posted by what is found, the Error ID (00282784) etc...is a place on the map, set there for use at a point in time, just because there is no static data for it, does not mean it has no purpose.

I'll watch the thread and see how to do.

kitty