Tying General Stores to Safe storage containers

Ewookie1

What I'm looking to do seems really simple in theory. I'm new to modding and really don't want to break something, so I'm asking for guidance from wiser people than myself.

What I'm hoping to do is simply tie the very wonderful work of the General Stores mod by Harvey2112 on Nexux, to storage containers in different 'home' locations. Some are other mods made by other people. One in particular is a Breezehome mod that I originally got from Steam. It's an awesome and expansive mod that not only modifies the Breezehome, but it also adds a great deal more content.

That mod is great, but it is really cluttered in the main part of the house. (the author packed a LOT into a very small space). So, their really isn't room for another storage container. Besides, I like the containers she has. I would just like to attach them to my General Stores mod.

So, simply put, I would like to find a way to tie General Stores mod functions to general storage devices throughout Skyrim. There were some jpgs that came with the mod hinting at how it can be done. Unfortunately, it assumes that the person using them is well versed in the Creation Kit. I'm just getting acquainted with it, so I'm a little skittish about using it for something that could potentially break a lot of hard work.

Does anyone know where I could find some documentation or a video on how to apply the General Stores features to the vanilla storage units or someone elses mod?

Any help would be greatful.