Animal Keep's Stone

Sluggy42

My second mod idea:

I've always hated having my horse just stand there when there something important I have to do and just wandering off, even Shadowmere annoys me. So the basics of my idea is this:

A stone that lets you capture you animal in it until you free it again. Also allows you to name animals. Also lets you ride Elk, Deer and Bears (Need special items for these, scroll down for it). It will require Dawnguard

How to get a stone:

Go to a new one room cave found near High Hrothgar. There is no visible signs to show its there. Once inside there will be a small moat with a forge in its center. When you activate the forge (called "Ayeoh Aueo") it will say:

"Bring me the items on the my list and I will gift you with my heart"

A list will appear in your inventory with these items on it:

Horse Meat

Troll Fat

Mammoth Tusk

Large Antlers

Cave Bear Hide

Ice Wraith Teeth

Giants Toe

Slaughter Fish Scales

Shellbug Chitin

Moonstone Ore

When you come back go to the other side of the forge and a small strongbox will be there. Place all the items in it and activate the Forge. This time it will say:

"Well done my gatherer, you have collected my needs so here is my gift"

An Animal Keep's Stone will appear in your inventory. You can make as many as you need but you will need the items again.

To use it you activate your animal and a new menu will appear saying to options:

Ride

Store in Animal Keep's Stone

To release click on the stone with the name of the animal which will spawn it next to you.

Mostly for horses

Riding Elks, Deer and Bears

To ride bears I think it could be a skill in the Werewolf perk tree from Dawnguard

(In the leather section of a blacksmiths forge can find bear saddle (made from Horse Leather)

Elks and Deers could be an potion you make in the Ayeoh Aueo (with the Animal Keep's Stone of course)

This is my second mod idea and I hope you like it :smile: . Feel free to comment or add ideas or things that cannot be done. Praise is good :smile: . I've already been told that modders don't need to credit the requester for coming up with the idea but I would highly appreciate it if they did.

Edit:

New Rideable creature idea:

Shell Bug! (Require Dawnguard)

To get one mine a shellbug until its dead then search its body and collect its egg, the egg will grow in 1 skyrim day and be your pet

Quite fast and very heavy duty with spitting poison at enemies

Sheds shellbug chitin every 20 days

Will stay in the same place (very lazy) if you leave it alone (will still shed chitin)

Needs ShellBug Saddle (Made with 1 Chitin and 4 Cave Bear Pelts)

Edited by Sluggy42