Vanilla Standing Idle Replacer Female(Male?)

manlyMAN0890

I'd be interested in an idle standing animation made to replace the vanilla counterpart for females in the game. I'm making this request because none of the mods in the searches I've made come close to what it is I'm looking for.

What annoys me is the wiggling, swaying, twitching of the head, body and shoulders of the vanilla animation. The player character just won't sit still. In contrast, what I want is an animation that has some movement, but with a minimalist approach. None of the body parts "not" moving should not be static, or moving because they're fixated to the movement of parts attached to them(eg the shoulders move and the head moves with them), but realistically lax.

Body: A slight heaving of the torso that doesn't reverberate through the arms and shoulders, which should remain in the same pose(perpendicular to the ground, not static). Maybe a slight raising of the shoulders due to the movement created by breathing.

Head: Keeping the gaze level and forward(shouldn't conflict with headtracking mods), instead of turning this way and that on its own while not prompted or scripted to do so by any form of headtracking, vanilla or otherwise.

Legs: movement made more subtle, no "swaying" or wiggling

Basically a reimagining of the vanilla idle standing animation to movements far more subtle, realistically so, and less like a child who won't sit still while getting a haircut. So subtle that you might choose to watch the PC in 3rd-Person-mode during a framerate chop to discern whether the framerate has caught up, but would defer to the movement of other things, like grass. More subtle than grass or tree movement, I think that sums it up pretty well.

I'm currently playing a female PC(non-Orc) in the game, and while I'm really bugged out by her standing idle, I'd be interested in a replacement for the male idle standing animation as well. These idle standing animations seem to have a universal "wiggle" or "sway", and a "restless neck" syndrome, if you will.