Nexus servers down?

AtomForce

I literally just downloaded the Coin Replacer Redux, though it did take several tries. I almost always download manually these days - got in the habit during the database troubles earlier this year.

Hmm. I thought it was my popup blocker(AdBlock Plus) causing it.

I was trying to download one of the hot mods. And everytime I tried, it kept failing the download, or when it finally showed the downloading page, it took a long time until I got it.

Happening again. Before, I could get at least 1-2 chances. Now everytime, "An error occurred".

Really? "An error occurred" doesn't tell me what happened. :down: If it is overloaded, then why can't it say "Servers are overloaded. Please try again some other time" instead of "An error occurred".

Edited by Benie

@ Bernie, yeah my manager has been doing the same thing. Only way I've been able to bypass the error was by going downloading the file manually and installing it into the nexus manager myself. It's tedious, but the only workaround I've been able to find.. Hope the issue will be solved shortly. In the meantime I guess downloading mods I want will just take a little bit more effort.