Sexlivion + Pregnancy

AshuraK

I use Sexlivion... in particular... the version that allows female characters to have fun with male or female NPCs. However, while there are mods that have child in the cities ("moDems City Life" comes to mind), and while there are pregnancy "clothes", I've noticed that there isn't a mod that uses Sexlivion (or any other sex mod for that matter) as a means to start a family.

Most people reading this might be thinking "WTF?" or "This guy is crazy!" or even "all I want is a 'hack and slash' 3D rpg". Offhand I can't see any reason why anyone would want this kind of mod unless they wanted more realism. Some modders have gone as far as... well, making Oblivion sexualized (I've seen realstic monsters... *shudder*), or adding a script of sorts that makes water drip off of your character when it rains. There's even a mod being made right now to make clothes animated, to be more realistic.

I'd have to say, I'd be one of many people who'd want more realism in this game. And I think, aside from that small tangent of a paragraph, that a pregnancy mod of sorts were sex can procure more than just "H Skill", bottles of "poisonous sperm", and the "H Virus". I believe there can be a mod for pregnancy, a pregnancy for female characters and NPCs, and maybe even spells to speed it up (with the right skills in magic of course), poses and animations for birth maybe, and why not... even an infant to carry and nurse.

If what I'm suggesting seems too much detail, too much modding, or too much to ask, then reply why it is too much. If not, then reply anyways.

-Ashura, the Chimera

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only reason why this would be hard to do that comes to my mind is that it would need new meshes (at least for the infant) and would need a whole LOT of scripting. Beyond that, this would be fairly simple since, like you said, there's already pregnancy clothes and the like. find yourself a scripter and a baby mesh-and-tex and you should be flying.

I must say, I'd certainly use it

the only reason why this would be hard to do that comes to my mind is that it would need new meshes (at least for the infant) and would need a whole LOT of scripting. Beyond that, this would be fairly simple since, like you said, there's already pregnancy clothes and the like. find yourself a scripter and a baby mesh-and-tex and you should be flying.

I must say, I'd certainly use it

However, finding/asking a modder do to this is a task. I see one problem with this now: how do you script Sexlivion with a chance of pregnancy... no, how do you script Sexlivion period?

-Ashura, the Chimera

I would probably be interested in this mod as it would make mod like Sexlivion more realistic.

I would only use but it if my character could have an abortion as I do not her to be forced into having children.

Eh, that might make the mod (and this thread) very, very controversial.

Best to avoid controversy. Besides, why download a mod offeringthe oppurtunity to have children (andnothing but) if your character doesn't want 'em?

As for my opinion of th emod, I like the idea. Maybe you could have a chance to raise the child, eventually having thegrow into a companion.

Maybe raise them up to bea law-abiding citizen (through dialogue) or a crazy axe-crazed assassin (my choice).

I would probably be interested in this mod as it would make mod like Sexlivion more realistic.

I would only use but it if my character could have an abortion as I do not her to be forced into having children.

Eh, that might make the mod (and this thread) very, very controversial.

Best to avoid controversy. Besides, why download a mod offeringthe oppurtunity to have children (andnothing but) if your character doesn't want 'em?

As for my opinion of th emod, I like the idea. Maybe you could have a chance to raise the child, eventually having thegrow into a companion.

Maybe raise them up to bea law-abiding citizen (through dialogue) or a crazy axe-crazed assassin (my choice).

Or... if your character particulars sexlivion often... You could have a little army built up in a few game-days.

I made a script similar to this for FO3, but I never made any meshes for it. It's probably one of the few I still have after I wiped my computer a few days ago. HAHAHAHA! actually! It would be easy to convert and improve that script for use in oblivion. I could also use a modified skeleton to create the stages of pregnancy. http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=29853

Though, the only discrepancy I can see is making it run with sexlivion. When I open the script, It's complete nonsense. Japanese modders are top class it seems.

I still have some morals though, and doing something like this is beyond me and my motivation. Scripts are yours if you ask though.

I think it would go like this (But I don;t know how to script)

You'd finish the sexlivion script, then a new script would replace the womans body with that of a pregnant one. From there, say 24 hours (lol, rabbits), a child (like a miniture version of the player) would appear and follow you around until it dies in combat. Would that work?

I think it would go like this (But I don;t know how to script)

You'd finish the sexlivion script, then a new script would replace the womans body with that of a pregnant one. From there, say 24 hours (lol, rabbits), a child (like a miniture version of the player) would appear and follow you around until it dies in combat. Would that work?

Exactly. This is an abbreviation of the script I used, but linking the sexlivion script when it is in japanese is a lot harder than you make it out to be. :biggrin:

Of course, there would have to be some boolean stuck in there somewhere. You aren't always going to get pregnant on the first try. By floating a 'GetRandomPercentage' value, this could be solved. That leads me to the first problem. How are you going to fit this into Sexlivion when you can't understand those moon-speak japanese characters, or the script itself for that matter