Sexlivion + Pregnancy

AshuraK

Probably a good point. After all, anyone downloading this kind of mod is hardly likely to be an uber right winger, yes?

Anyway, I dare say magic could take care of such things easily enough. A finely focused damage health spell.

LOL Yes I think the reich wingers will stay away from this mod, at least I hope.

But regards to the damage spell I think it would be better to have a form of abortion clinic in this mod.

The only problem is who in oblivion would provide such services, at least in Fallout 3 they have docters who could Preform it.

But who in Oblivion would able to, ..... the Mages Guild???

The churches perhaps? The religious belief system in Oblivion aren't the same as any other real religion, so churches heal and stuff... they could do it.

As far as abortion goes, you'd have to do it in a certain amount of time... and speaking of which, how long should an Oblivion pregnancy be?

-Ashura, the Chimera

The churches could be a option but they would only perform on good characters.

Were would evil characters get an abortion and were would characters with neutral fame and infamy get one.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Night mother should setup some sort of Abortion place but no one knows its the dark brother hood :D

Anyway this is a good idea o.O why doesn't oblivion already have this

sheesshh

LOL Yes I think the reich wingers will stay away from this mod, at least I hope.

Totally unnecessary and offensive, BTW. And you just played Godwin's Law so at this point, you really lose all credibility.

Anyway.

I myself am personally not into this sort of stuff, so I likely won't download it. While the simplest way for a child is to simply clone the player and shrink them down, a hybrid may not be impossible. Perhaps the most you can hope for instead of a full on hybrid, is say, the structure of one parent, but the hair or something of the other. This actually wouldn't be too hard. Simply have the child be born, take the race of one of the parents, and then add a wig to it with the same color as the other parent. Perhaps similar abilities as well.

you guys should first focus on the task at hand and tbh the obortion should be an optional add-on..i personally wouldn't want abortion in my game..not cause i'm against it or anything,i just don't think that a medieval/dark ages environment such has this should have one..either ways i say make it optional but first focus on making babies..and a pregnancy should take a lot of time seeing has vampirism only takes about a week lol

I think the Night mother should setup some sort of Abortion place but no one knows its the dark brother hood :D

sheesshh

Yes the Dark Brotherhood could provide abortion for evil characters, the churches could provide for good characters and the mages guild could provide for neutral characters and just about everybody else.

Also we should think about what effects of pregnancy would be included for instance would female characters and npcs go through morning sickness?

sheesshh

Yes the Dark Brotherhood could provide abortion for evil characters, the churches could provide for good characters and the mages guild could provide for neutral characters and just about everybody else.

Also we should think about what effects of pregnancy would be included for instance would female characters and npcs go through morning sickness?

too many options ... ONE and only one to do Abortions it be a waste of time just doing 3 different one ..who care who does it just get it done sort of speak

Have it Optional for Abortions I dont . like the Abortion idea IRL but am playing a Game for crying out loud yet Realistic its still a game

so if we going to have Sexlivion ( english vesrion with male/female sides) + makin babies why not Toss in Protection ..in the form of a Potion or something

if am right sexlivion has a potion so you don't get H Sickness or something

So basically what u guys have to do is

Figure out Sexlivion script

Figure out how to add the makin babie chance script

Figure out how to Implement babies ( am pretty sure Morrowind had something like this) figure all that junk out

ideas

also if u want to have a Babie .. u should have to Raise it ....it shouldn't take a week or .. what not but it should take SOME time ...has to be Immersion :) mybe have a sitter to take care of him/she while u go bash skulls in :P When u are Prego u get a Movement penalty and a chance of getting the baby hurt if u get attack aka miss Carriage

but yet am sure there could be Optinal add on's for stuff like that in terms of time

Abortions in itself is waaaay off-topic in this discussion. We're really trying to just find an convenient way to provide pregnancy in TESIV. Truth is, if you never wanted the child then why download the mod? There's an easy method of implementing Abortion, it's called mod abortion. removing the little x beside this mod in the OBMM, or the loader will abort everything. All your children that have spawned in-game will die, your baby will die, and your embarrassment for not using a condom will disappear!