Tulsa299

So I was looking for a guitar mod, one that didn't involve it being a gun, I couldn't find one..

I want to create a playable guitar, It would be equipped as an item of clothing and reside on the characters back, also, when it's equipped, and a dedicated hotkey is pressed, the character sits down and plays for a set amount of time (mcm dictated)

I'm guessing this would be possible.

An extra feature I though of is having the ability to add your own soundtracks, I'm a guitarist and would do a little recording to get things started and avoid any copyright issues, this idea was inspired in part by this skyrim mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51387/? (didn't like it... the joker in skyrim... kinda ruined the ambiance).

As a future thought I would like to add a quest, and possible interchangeable instruments for all of the musicians out the.. keep rockin \m/, where the end reward would be said instrument... and many many Pantera references.

So any thoughts?

P.s This would be my first mod so any advice/links/derps would be taken very gratefully.

Thanks for reading.