I have been playing for a while and no matter what i do, this CTD keeps happening.

Besides this issue, the game is perfectly stable, one could be able to play for hours and hours without crashing, as long as one avoids saving.

The crashing issues appear to be completely at random, and only appear in the process of saving, no matter what kind of save.

Auto save and Hard saving have the same issue, and again, it happens at random times. Sometimes it could be after some hours of playing, some after some minutes, or even instantly.

The issues seem to appear around 30 mins of play, however there are times where they don't present at all, or appear even sooner.

I have done all the recommended troubleshooting options, such as:

-Reverting back to vanilla skyrim and re-installing

-Cleaning mods/save files (It is not a script instance issue, as even new games suffer from this)

-Checking individual mods for stability

-Following the Skyrim project stability

-Following most tweaks available

-Using SKSE and the like for better stability

-Reducing graphics/script latency and the like

-Reducing save file size, cleaning saves and deleting older ones.

-Cleaning mods and master files that needed, or were recommended to clean, as well as avoiding those which needed dirty edits to run

I am certain i have tried many other fixes, though i am unable to recall all of them.

I believe this issue is caused by a mod, as there are no possible options, this never happened before and never would with vanilla skyrim.

Without this, skyrim is pretty much crash-proof, so this issue is severely troubling me.

Here is the BOSS log:

• Skyrim.esm
    CRC: C665FD56
  • Update.esm
    CRC: B20DBC80
    Add: Delev, Relev
  • Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
    CRC: 29D2C7DF
    Version: 2.0.0a
  • Dawnguard.esm
    CRC: 703A73EF
  • Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
    CRC: 9C11CDAD
    Version: 2.0.1a
  • HearthFires.esm
    CRC: D9BE6FFA
  • Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
    CRC: A7C2D6C4
    Version: 2.0.3
    Add: Names
  • Dragonborn.esm
    CRC: 32A95421
  • Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
    CRC: 8B14CDED
    Version: 2.0.4a
    Add: Delev
  • Skyrim Project Optimization - No Homes.esm
    CRC: B463A10E
  • Falskaar.esm
    CRC: 7889C5B8
    Version: 1.1.4
  • ApachiiHairMales.esm
    CRC: 60EC6077
    Version: 1.2
  • JSwords.esm
    CRC: 5C5F1687
    • Warning: Contains unexpected (or out of order) records. A compatibility patch fixed and cleaned with TES5Edit can be obtained here.
  • moonpath.esm
    CRC: FF07FB4A
  • VanillaReducedTextures.esp
    CRC: 5563F675
  • DawnguardDawnbreaker_HolyFireEd.esp
    CRC: 3AE9F44E
    • Note: Use only one DawnguardDawnbreaker esp.
  • FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
    CRC: 69A3AD0D
  • FastSit.esp
    CRC: EE5A6411
  • TakeNotes.esp
    CRC: 17717F55
  • RaceMenu.esp
    CRC: 2765B7D0
  • Brawl Bugs CE.esp
    CRC: D284ACF
  • EmergencyMerchant.esp
    CRC: 2B4F8FC6
  • UBW.esp
    CRC: 482C378A
  • Animated Weapon Enchants.esp
    CRC: B473FA3
  • RingsOfPower.esp
    CRC: C8FE8832
  • ColorfulLightsNoShadows.esp
    CRC: 28523329
  • Balanced_Magic.esp
    CRC: 77C84420
  • dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
    CRC: 910FBBF3
    • Note: Ragdolls will conflict with other mods that change the skeleton.nif. Check Custom Skeleton Replacers for compatibly with other skeleton.nif.
  • IndividualizedShoutCooldowns.esp
    CRC: 462672E7
  • JiubQuestMarkers.esp
    CRC: 9A84644C
  • dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
    CRC: 94E02E5A
  • chfshPlayerVoicesets.esp
    CRC: 8769EB3B
  • Duelist-Longcoat.esp
    CRC: 9C9CF528
  • Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
    CRC: 9229A0B4
  • enchant4effects.esp
    CRC: CDE973C8
  • Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
    CRC: 6C0E1257
    • Note: Use only one Dual Wield Parrying*.esp.
  • Immersive Sounds - Magic.esp
    CRC: 870819F3
  • ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp
    CRC: DB6DFFAD
  • FISS.esp
    CRC: 589A93FB
  • Ghosu - Project Flintlock - Ammo Addon.esp
    CRC: 2C80E095
  • Ghosu - Project Flintlock.esp
    CRC: 2A1483ED
    Version: 1.3
  • UltimateCombat.esp
    CRC: 6E74ED29
  • HelmetToggle2.02b.esp
    CRC: 2ED2B609
  • Bishu Osafune-ju Morikage.esp
    CRC: 1BC4DC81
  • Immersive Sounds - Aural Assortment.esp
    CRC: A553478
  • Enchanting Freedom.esp
    CRC: C6B755E0
  • Masters of Death.esp
    CRC: D96C2FAC
  • MorePP.esp
    CRC: 766E946
  • RaceMenuPlugin.esp
    CRC: 8A8A009F
    • Note: RaceMenuPlugin is optional and provides support to alter Height, Breast, Glute and Biceps. If you experience issues with it, disable RaceMenuPlugin.esp and inform the author.
  • Rough Leather Armor.esp
    CRC: E4402666
  • Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
    CRC: A5A5C98F
    Version: v6.5.2
  • ADTrueflame.esp
    CRC: E57ACDB2
  • Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp
    CRC: C1DDA80E
  • Feminine Females.esp
    CRC: 78AB35C6
  • ArcheryDummyXP.esp
    CRC: D903EA41
  • SilverDragonArmor.esp
    CRC: F254086C
  • Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
    CRC: AFACD2E9
    • Note: Do not clean. "Dirty" edits are intentional and required for the mod to function.
  • Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
    CRC: 2A9F7DED
    Version: 7.1
  • Ars Metallica.esp
    CRC: 861C1782
    Version: 1.2.2
  • Dr_Bandolier.esp
    CRC: E3FB152B
  • Cloaks.esp
    CRC: 2D16EDED
  • SkyUI.esp
    CRC: 9330CAF7
    Version: 4.1
  • Supreme Fog.esp
    CRC: 58B9CAD1
  • The Dance of Death - Dawnguard Edition.esp
    CRC: 42E4A03E
    Version: 1.8
  • UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
    CRC: 1FBDCC48
    Version: 1.2i
    • Note: For safe install need dismiss all your followers, save, delete all included mods, load again, save and install UFO. For safe uninstall or update see special instructions on mod page.
  • moonpath_questdata.esp
    CRC: 78CAE957
    • Warning: Contains 1 ITM records. Clean with TES5Edit.
  • quest into the depths.esp
    CRC: 41C7FCE6
  • CerwidenCompanion.esp
    CRC: FEB5909
  • DeadlyDragons.esp
    CRC: E8F826EA
  • KhalSpellmakingMod.esp
    CRC: 1BE817CD
  • SofiaFollower.esp
    CRC: D03B6563
  • Purewaters.esp
    CRC: 2DF338D1
    Version: 4.7
  • CompanionArissa.esp
    CRC: 1F368BB9
  • armored-horses.esp
    CRC: 3B1B7A1E
  • Phenderix's Magic Evolved.esp
    CRC: 36A0C7A0
  • Animated Enchantments.esp
    CRC: B76A1D3A
  • YotoHatamonba.esp
    CRC: A0DBCEC4
  • Sneak Tools.esp
    CRC: B31E3105
  • SwordDance.esp
    CRC: 36DF6D30
  • R18pn - Shanoa Armors.esp
    CRC: CE98AD8A
  • AV1Dragon_Lords.esp
    CRC: B848723C
  • tbmChrysamere.esp
    CRC: 6AE48376
  • Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
    CRC: 591CCA16
  • chfshImbuedSword.esp
    CRC: 8ABC7C3
  • vMYC_MeetYourCharacters.esp
    CRC: 3ABE2940
  • ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
    CRC: A1083ECB
    Version: 1.6.3
  • Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
    CRC: D4228BCB
    Version: 2.3.6a
  • Bashed Patch, 0.esp
    CRC: 2118CC79
    Version: 6/10/2014 7:25:19 PM
Any help with this will be extremely appreciated.

A lot of the mods you are using, I use myself and my game is pretty stable, though I was having the same problem as you a few days ago. This was due to my own error though, from removing mods through the game, and thinking save cleaners would help. They do, but my game was so fked that saving would CTD for me, no matter what kind of save.

A few suggestions I would recommend, and they are probably basic ones you've tried. My main one is this

Are you using any enb? If not you should get enb 254 at least, simply for the enb boost features :) IT won't use any graphic features, but helps with..well you probably already know. You should definitely get it, your game could just be crashing from too much memory being used, and the enb boost will help in fixing it

1.) Renew your ini files. I have heavly edited mine over the course of playing the past few years, and I'll be honest, near to vanilla inis (aside from some STEP recommendations, ugrids and shadows) I don't bother doing anything anymore. The game is just that much more stable without all the different tweaks and what not. That's my opinion and finding.

2.) I see you are running the Memory patch (well in the project stability I believe they tell you too). They say to delete safetyload as well, but I still use it and it works for me on things. If you are using it, you could try taking it off? If not you could try putting it in, who knows, maybe it'll help.

3.) You could try LOOT instead of Boss. I've been using it for awhile, and it works really really well. You still have to arrange some things manually but overhaul it does a damn good job.

However, the problem, I would venture to guess, is most likely one of your 'unrecognized' plugins in the boss log. Usually they don't cause problems, but that would be a good guess as Boss doesn't know where to sort it. LOOT could potentially fix it.

4.) Renew bashed patch? Idk if version means the date you last did it or not lol If so, definitely renew it. If you have recently just ignore lol That helps me sometimes.

That's all I got mate, hope I can be of some help!

A lot of the mods you are using, I use myself and my game is pretty stable, though I was having the same problem as you a few days ago. This was due to my own error though, from removing mods through the game, and thinking save cleaners would help. They do, but my game was so fked that saving would CTD for me, no matter what kind of save.

A few suggestions I would recommend, and they are probably basic ones you've tried. My main one is this

Are you using any enb? If not you should get enb 254 at least, simply for the enb boost features :smile: IT won't use any graphic features, but helps with..well you probably already know. You should definitely get it, your game could just be crashing from too much memory being used, and the enb boost will help in fixing it

1.) Renew your ini files. I have heavly edited mine over the course of playing the past few years, and I'll be honest, near to vanilla inis (aside from some STEP recommendations, ugrids and shadows) I don't bother doing anything anymore. The game is just that much more stable without all the different tweaks and what not. That's my opinion and finding.

2.) I see you are running the Memory patch (well in the project stability I believe they tell you too). They say to delete safetyload as well, but I still use it and it works for me on things. If you are using it, you could try taking it off? If not you could try putting it in, who knows, maybe it'll help.

3.) You could try LOOT instead of Boss. I've been using it for awhile, and it works really really well. You still have to arrange some things manually but overhaul it does a damn good job.

However, the problem, I would venture to guess, is most likely one of your 'unrecognized' plugins in the boss log. Usually they don't cause problems, but that would be a good guess as Boss doesn't know where to sort it. LOOT could potentially fix it.

4.) Renew bashed patch? Idk if version means the date you last did it or not lol If so, definitely renew it. If you have recently just ignore lol That helps me sometimes.

That's all I got mate, hope I can be of some help!

Alright, i followed most suggestions but it kept with the same issue, however, i never bothered to change my Ini settings.

After finally reverting them to vanilla, and modifying them a bit to make the game playable (i have a very slow end laptop) the issue finally stopped.

Thanks for the help, apparently it was just the Ini file i was using and not one of the mods. The game is now perfectly stable, albeit somewhat laggy, but wont CTD anymore.