help Nordic heavy mage armor mod!

Hey I've been looking for an armor mod that suits perfectly. I love the Nordic Spell weaver armor mod but there is still a few things that don't suit my personality and if I could do it myself I would but idk how to use blender, nifskope or anything like that I put two pictures of armors that I think combined would make an awesome mod.

I'll give some suggestions bellow some suggestions that I could give to give look that suits my personality,

if someone who actually knows what there doing wants to help me could help that would be great.

-> (character - male) keep the shoulder pad / pauldron the same but change the novice robe from the Nordic spell weaver to an expert robe, keep the boots and gauntlets from the spellweaver the same but get rid of the bracelet and a another gauntlet to the left side and if the face on the belt was just plain the armor would be perfect in my opinion.

please help !

Edited by DovahkiinDragoncookie

Qwertyzeldar the first time it said error so I wasn't sure if it uploaded properly

and yes the steel plate armor is a vanilla favorite for me.it would look good to have the steel plate armor associated with the expert robe the way it is with the novice from the spell weaver mod. :)

Edited by DovahkiinDragoncookie