adragonzombie

Why is there no mod to make the Imperials into the fire nation and the Storm Cloaks into the water nation yet? I don't know how to make mods but this would be an awesome mod. Bonus points if you can add some earth spells and air spells to make some other races the earth nation and air nation. Bretons and wood elfs being earth benders maybe. Dunmer and Imperials being the fire benders. Nords and Argonians being water benders. High Elfs and Khajiit being air benders maybe. Leaving the Orcs and Redguard with no bending abilities.

Maybe even add extra dragon aspect shouts for each bending type.

Why is there no mod to make the Imperials into the fire nation and the Storm Cloaks into the water nation yet? I don't know how to make mods but this would be an awesome mod. Bonus points if you can add some earth spells and air spells to make some other races the earth nation and air nation. Bretons and wood elfs being earth benders maybe. Dunmer and Imperials being the fire benders. Nords and Argonians being water benders. High Elfs and Khajiit being air benders maybe. Leaving the Orcs and Redguard with no bending abilities.

Maybe even add extra dragon aspect shouts for each bending type.

it will be too much to do , BUT there are mods that add new spells which will be just like the water , fire , air and earth bending stuff the guys in Avatar do . and also the Skaal in the Dragonborn expansion already have clothes that look like the ones the water tribe/nation people wear .

I actually kind-of like this idea :laugh:

I am one of the few people who loved the non-cartoon Airbender movie.

Also, I'd love to see the stormcloaks and imperials use much more magic. Now it's just occassional fire bolt here and there, which is quite boring.

I might need to start working on spell mod myself..

• 2 weeks later...

you should probably learn a bit more about modding. it will quickly explain why this hasn't been done before.

I am not talking about new animations but just giving different npcs different clothes, spells, and remove weapons. There are already mods that let you choose what weapon or armor would be prefered. Someone else posted that spells already exist. You could boost everyones magic by 100 and switch armor with recolored robes if you didn't want to mess with meshes. Wasn't asking for new bending ao. Yea it would take a while to go through every character and change it but it would still be awesome.