Entering Hall of the Elements CTD

AusQB

I'm no stranger to CTDs, and I know you guys are no strangers to threads about them, but this one has me stymied.

I just came back to a save game after a lengthy hiatus. As always when I come back from a break I update all my mods within reason, making sure to see if there are any significant changes or conflicts.

My game loaded fine, but when I went to Winterhold to begin the College questline, I would CTD as soon as I completed Faralda's test. If I persuaded her, it would crash as soon as she had walked on a bit and paused in front of the focus point. If I cast a spell, it would crash as soon as the cast was complete and registered a success.

I was able to get around this by fast travelling to Whiterun as soon as I completed the test by persuasion. I was then able to return to Winterhold and continue the quests. However, after Mirabelle's tour, where I could enter the Hall of Attainment without issue, when I tried to enter the Hall of the Elements I would CTD after a brief time at the black screen.

I originally thought it was certainly related to the Immersive College of Winterhold mod which I previously had installed but uninstalled well before even going to Winterhold for the first time. I'm actually not certain whether I had it installed for this save or not.

Although, coc'ing to the Hall causes the crash as well, so perhaps it's trying to load objects inside that don't exist? I'm also able to coc to the Arch Mage's Quarters and the Arcanaeum, it's certainly either an object being loaded in the Hall or some script that's trying to run as soon as you enter.

Is there any way for me to find out what may be causing it? I've attached my BOSS log and latest Papyrus log (going from just after fast travelling to the College to entering Hall of Elements).

Edited by AusQB