Wedding Keeps Getting Interuppted By An AI Which Starts A Fight

Xycote

Hey All

I Have This Super Annoying Glitch.

Every Time I Attempt To Marry, A Stupid Bandit AI Appears.

My Character Is Waiting For The Ceremony To Begin, When The Spouse To Be Appears, So Does This Dumb Bandit AI.

The AI starts a fight Which Results In My Character "Failing To Attend The Wedding" And Then Everyone Is Pissed Off At My Character.

I reloaded My Save, It Still Happens, I Try A different Spouse - It Still Happens. I "Make Amends" And Re-Organise Another Wedding With Marmal (I Think That's His Name) Attend It And The Same Thing Happens!!!!!

I Have Tried Every Thing I Can Think Of And Even Browsed Google For Answers! I Have Come Across Other Posts With The Same Issue, However The Replies Have Been Of No Help - 95% Of Them Were Just LOLs Or Comments Like That. I Haven't Had Any Luck Tracking Down A Fix Either.

If Anyone Knows Something That Could Help Or Even Knows Of A Fix Or Patch It Would Be Much Appreciated!!!!

Cheers for the suggestions!!!!

I've given both a go. For some reason though it still comes up with "objective failed attend your wedding" even though I have used disable/kill

Any more ideas?

Ok After A Long Time Of Mucking Around I Have Come Up With A Fix That Has Worked For Me.

1. Approach The Intended Spouse And Initiate The Marriage Dialog.
  2. Proceed To The Temple Of Mara And Arrange The Wedding With Maramal (I Think That's His Name)
  3. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE DAY OF THE WEDDING THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!!!!!
  4. After Arranging The Wedding Open The Console (~) And Type In The Following

• player.setstage 0007404e 100

This Will Automatically Finish The Wedding And Update Your Objective - No Need To Wait Or Sit And Listen To Maramal Blab On And On.

Travel To Your "Spouses" Location Initiate Dialog With Them. If It Worked they should say something along the lines of - "I Cant Believe We're Married Where Should We Live?"

Select Whatever Choice You Want When It Comes Up With The Options Of Where To Live.

Continue As Normal With Your Wife/Husband

Edited by Xycote