Objects, NPCs, places, etc. won't load up on time (among other things)

SininenPuhveli

I bought Skyrim from the recent Steam Summer Sale and I'm already encountering technical problems. Places, objects, items, people, creatures... stuff in general doesn't seem to load on its time. For example, when I enter Riverwood for the first time, it's all super low quality, nobody's there and some things are missing, but after a while everything seems to "load up" and it's normal again. This happens in various other places too (dungeons, cities, wilderness..)

My laptop's specs are:

CPU: Intel Core i5-2450M @ 2.50GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M
Video RAM: 1 GB
System RAM: 6 GB
HDD free space: 405 GB
I also have some integrated graphics card (Intel HD Graphics 3000) but I've set it up so that I don't use it while playing Skyrim (or any game for that matter).
I have the latest official patch for Skyrim (1.9 something something) that came with the Steam download. I don't have any of the DLCs. I am currently using the latest version of Skyrim Script Extender, but the problems occured even before I had it. Same with mods: I'm currently using a couple light weight ones, but these problems were happening before I had any mods installed. And yes, I'm using the latest version of Nexus Mod Manager.
Here's my load order just in case, although I'm more than sure that it won't help in this issue:
  1. Skyrim.esm
  2. Update.esm
  3. Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
  4. SkyUI.esp

In addition to these, I have Better Shaped Weapons and A Quality World Map installed.

There's also another minor issue I have. When there's multiple items, say, on a table and I interact with one of them (pick it up, move it, touch it) the rest of the items or some of them turn invisible. I can still see the tooltips or whatever they are when I place my crosshair on them, but they're invisible. Interacting with these objects again turn them visible. This is a minor problem I have and doesn't really affect the gameplay, since I can live with it, but if someone finds out a solution for this one too, I'd be really glad!
Okay, so here's all the things that I have tried so far. None of them worked.
  • Updating my Nvidia drivers
  • Verifying the Steam cache
  • Deactivating all the mods
  • Installing the Unofficial Skyrim Patch

I've also contacted Bethesda's tech support about this, but they just told me that "apparently my laptop's still using the integrated graphics card", which I've double and even triple checked, and I'm 99% sure it's not using it for Skyrim. I think I might contact them again about this if you guys aren't able provide a solution that works.

Thanks in advance! Even if you don't find a working solution :smile:

EDIT: Added some more information.

Edited by SininenPuhveli