• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Anguti222

Anguti222

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Legate Lanius only has 19 DT, which is 4 less DT compared to Centurion armor and 1 DT lower than reinforced metal armor.

It is obviously insufficient for the final boss, I suggest 22 DT for the Legate armor and 5 DT for the Legate helmet.

Can someone also increase the DT of the Marked Beast helmets to 4? They are supposed to be variants of the Legate helmet after all.

Edited by Anguti222, 04 July 2014 - 07:05 PM.

iRonnie16

iRonnie16

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Legate Lanius only has 19 DT, which is 4 less DT compared to Centurion armor and 1 DT lower than reinforced metal armor.

It is obviously insufficient for the final boss, I suggest 22 DT for the Legate armor and 5 DT for the Legate helmet.

Can someone also increase the DT of the Marked Beast helmets to 4? They are supposed to be variants of the Legate helmet after all.

I honestly don't know why anybody hasn't done this for you yet. This took me under a minute. Although I don't entirely see the usefulness of this mod, I don't see why you shouldn't have it. Enjoy. https://www.dropbox....eArmorBoost.rar

MarchUntoTorment

MarchUntoTorment

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 748 posts

Me, I just use the Legion Power Armor mod. Lanius in T51b ahoy!

Anguti222

Anguti222

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Thanks for the help.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: armor, legate lanius, heavy armor, legion

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.126 seconds