Something feels wrong about the posts made in this mod

tesprogrammer

Ok so... I saw this mod on skyrim: "Poet Follower" (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45862/), it adds a young follower who seems like a child to the game, but that wasn't clear. I created this topic because I was afraid to misuse the report feature and get a warning for doing so.

Posts like this were made:

Why can't we strip her naked for some skinny dipping in the Eastmarch hot springs?

You can make completely naked in CK. Select Race below Actors look for Okrace and select Skin Naked from the drop down list.

How to make her naked without CK?

I already saw in the forums rules and warnings section a member getting banned for being a pedophile and posting a sick comment, in this mod's comment section. I'm not posting any names because i didn't think doing that was right. But, isn't that pedophilia? i mean she's too young and people are asking such things. If possible I'd like a moderator to answer and clarify this. If I'm wrong, apologies to those who made the comments.

Edited by tesprogrammer

First, it's never best to discuss these things on the forums. If you think a mod is questionable use the report feature, explain your reason properly, and have the mods figure it out. Unless you go around reporting every nip slip on the site as overly lude or some such (aka abusing the report feature) you won't be in trouble for reporting things properly. Posting on the forums however tends to open things up for some very nasty debates that tend to not make the staff happy.

Second:

it adds a young follower who seems like a child to the game, but that wasn't clear.

I'm pretty sure that's the key to the problem right there. What you're trying to level is a serious charge that probably needs something more concrete as evidence than something that "seems" young.

In conclusion I would suggest reporting the mod properly and then abiding by whatever decision is apparently made.

Edited by Oubliette

Topic closed - this is exactly what the reports are for. We don't warn people unless they start reporting a lot of unnecessary stuff. And even then the first warning will be informal - no one sees it but you and the staff. :cool: