Male walk for female player character

Merilirem

I just want my female characters to walk like men. I Can't stand the male characters, but i can live with a slightly stupid walk, the female walk however is unbearable when making a tough soldier or anything not looking to have a tea party. So i simply need a way to change my female characters walk into the male one. Dont care how or even if it changes the entire gender recognition, just want to look female and walk male, like orc females do. Without this mod i will be forced to either play an orc or sit in first person forever. My issues with orcs are simply that i like bretons and magic more.

Be nice if i didn't need to make new characters but i personally dont care if its too much hassle.

I beseech thee kind and wondrous forum, make a mod to let female player characters walk like warriors, no matter how you do it.

I just cant stand the male body types, so dont suggest i just play men.

PS i play a breton, if that matters at all.

If i'm missing something obvious or its crazy basic mod level, please tell me if ya can. I tried on my own but my brain does not work in the right way to understand modding.

Edited by Merilirem

Okay, here's the way I think you can do it yourself.

I think you can try to get ahold of the male walking animation files, and pack into a mod under the female animation path.

BUT unless you want every female in Skyrim to walk like that, you'll need PC Exclusive Animation Path so installed animations only affect you. When you install this, you can go to data/meshes/actors/character/animations/PCEA/male and find your male walking animation(s) in there. All of the ones prefixed by "mt_" I think are the empty handed ones, but you may want more.

PCEA requires Fore's New Idles.

Pack the animations you want into a .zip/.7zip/.rar so that they lead to data/meshes/actors/character/animations/ and install it yourself with NMM.

BUT that requires usage of a custom race, and you want to use a Breton. To get around this, you have to use the Custom Races and choose "Custom Breton Race" in the race menu ingame. If you do this, it will reset your stats.

However, if you use this mod, ShowRaceMenu Alt, you can change your race without stat loss as long as you launch the race menu from the spell it gives you. (I've never used this so I'm trusting it does what it says on the label)

Edited by JangSunHee

• 6 months later...