Alvor didn't do anything and stay in hell with malborn

nickchaluckerss

i try to

prid 00013482

player.placeatm 00013475

and nothing happen

but when i make player.moveto 00013482

I see malborn with Alvor and 2 coffin closed to him and the map is like 4 doors with blacksky and green,pink light on the wall but i try to bring him but i can't help me please i don't know what happen with him because when i saw him for first time he just help Sigurd work but he didn't work on his forge and i don't understand anything about him lol

Hmmm, I think that i know what room your talking about. If I'm correct, that's what is essentially, "the halls of the dead". Its a plus shaped room that Skyrim drops the bodies of dead named NPC's into. Its handy if one of your followers dies and despawns before you can loot there bodies as they "sometimes" have there items.

Link: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dead_Body_Cleanup_Cell

If Alvor is in there then he is dead... at least i think that's what your asking... if you need him back then you could resurrect him and move him to Sigurd but it may have some adverse effects. If at all possible i would try to prevent his death in the first place.

Edited by Nazgren

Hmmm, I think that i know what room your talking about. If I'm correct, that's what is essentially, "the halls of the dead". Its a plus shaped room that Skyrim drops the bodies of dead named NPC's into. Its handy if one of your followers dies and despawns before you can loot there bodies as they "sometimes" have there items.

Link: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dead_Body_Cleanup_Cell

If Alvor is in there then he is dead... at least i think that's what your asking... if you need him back then you could resurrect him and move him to Sigurd but it may have some adverse effects. If at all possible i would try to prevent his death in the first place.

Sorry but he didn't die yet just stay with melborn and talk with me