• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

Zarrastro

Zarrastro

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
I've lost all my saved PM's (Some were important...)
I figured how to manage my watched topics ^^

Is this normal?

lordinquisitor

lordinquisitor

Old Former Modder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts
Also lost the PMs kept for various reasons. But the number of messages is still shown on under Members on the sidebar of here.

zedazih

zedazih

Journeyman

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
I'm in some serious need of help. I can't enable either Ranking system or Comment system. They automatically say it's been disabled.. Yet when I go to manage files the options says that they are enabled.

What do I do?

Dark0ne

Dark0ne

Webmaster

• Admin
  • 21,489 posts
The PMs are being rebuilt as we speak, please don't use the PM system this evening.

Zedazih, is this on a new file or on a new one you've just created? What site? What file?

jonnym123456789

jonnym123456789

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
just checking it out is it me or do things seem much smother cant seem to get download results on the search option at the top "File does not exist" pops up the sites just up so it may take time. downloaded a mod everything seems fine. but loving the download history update option. forums going to take time for me to get use to. also my emails seem to be gone no biggie will they come back at a later point??? ive had no problem endorsing or leaving comments just thought it mayhelp to let you know everything seems good and thanks for all your work Dark0ne

edit: search working thanks again

Zarrastro

Zarrastro

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
Yo shoul've said that before! I've already sent a PM!

However, i was checking the members area, and there is a lot of members with weird names (Like a letter followed by a lot of numbers) That don't have any posts nor any views... spam? bots?

Yossarian22

Yossarian22

Chosen One

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,249 posts
Thanks for another great update for the best modding page in the world wide web! It's really amazing how comfort all this functions here are and it's really hard to find something similar. I don't think it's too far-fetched if I say, that nexus has a hugh part on the sucess of the modding community for the supported games.

zedazih

zedazih

Journeyman

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
Well the file is rather new, I added it yesterday. I posted it on this site and it's the file called: MMPTCC Gold Edition Physic engine for chests barrels and alo

It should be on the first page at: Latest Files

Dark0ne

Dark0ne

Webmaster

• Admin
  • 21,489 posts
Remove the file entry and recreate it; there was a known bug in the site before the upgrade that meant the forum thread didn't get created sometimes. It's been fixed in the upgrade done today.

zedazih

zedazih

Journeyman

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
Oh okay, thank you for your support :). I didn't want to spam the site by re uploading the mod just for that. But I'll fix that now.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.060 seconds